All-Star Bribes For New Skills

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm an 18 year old in open team in Australia.. You'd be shocked at what 18-20 years olds here do for ice blocks at the end of summer practices

My old team this was the story of our life our routine was not hitting she tried team punishment, she tried lots of repetition more than normal, she even threatened to water it down nothing worked but as soon as she said hit and you will get ice blocks the determination was real

My old team this was the story of our life our routine was not hitting she tried team punishment, she tried lots of repetition more than normal, she even threatened to water it down nothing worked but as soon as she said hit and you will get ice blocks the determination was real
Are ice blocks Popsicles?

Are ice blocks Popsicles?
They are the most amazing thing in summer! I want to say frozen cordial but it's better! And they're iced sticks in plastic tubes and it hurts like mat burn if you cut the corner of your lip!
the ones in the tube are called zooper doopers here (Australia) and they're a type of ice block haha, so I guess yeh ice blocks are Popsicles

When I played rec soccer in elementary school my friend (as easily the best on the team) was bribed with a beanie baby for each goal she scored. She usually averaged 2-3 new beanie babies a week.

There was pretty much nothing kids wouldn't do for beanie babies in the mid-90s

I know this one younger girl (like 11) and her mom bribed her with an iPhone 5 if she tried out for our level 4 summit team when we needed fill ins for summit.

We gold ourgirl that if she didn't place on a higher level team we were pulling her from cheer. I told her I understand if you can not do something, but when you just dont try, that's not acceptable. Her coaches even said she just wasn't trying. So if she wanted to continue then she had to show effort. That was her bribe and it worked .

I wasn't gonna keep paying amd her just screw around at practice like it was social hour.

We gold ourgirl that if she didn't place on a higher level team we were pulling her from cheer. I told her I understand if you can not do something, but when you just dont try, that's not acceptable. Her coaches even said she just wasn't trying. So if she wanted to continue then she had to show effort. That was her bribe and it worked .

I wasn't gonna keep paying amd her just screw around at practice like it was social hour.
To just tryout or she had to be put on the upper team?

Is rec cheer or a different social activity a better option?

**heh heh heh, they said balls <giggle> <giggle> <snort>**

To just tryout or she had to be put on the upper team?

Is rec cheer or a different social activity a better option?

**heh heh heh, they said balls <giggle> <giggle> <snort>**
She had to make a higher level than level 1 in all star. She was picking and choosing as to when she could do the level 2 skills and then just flat refuse because she wanted to socialize. Or because she didn't like the person in charge of practice/class that day. We said fine, were pulling you. She had been on a level 1 team for 2 years at this point.

ETA- I missed the second part of that. No she was just being stubborn. She just wanted to play. She got serious when we stopped acting like it was just a do whatever you want type of thing.

Well I pulled Noah from class because all he wouldn't listen to the coach & just wanted to play around .. I told him if he wasn't gonna practice I wasn't going to waste my time & money . Now that he's had a 2 week break he says he's ready to go back .. So we shall see next week .. He says he was tired & needed a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back