All-Star Bring Em' Out.. Bring Em' Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha, that's my neighbors indoor tree. The outside tree was a great idea because not many people were home because a lot of the houses near me are rented by college kids who were home for the holidays. And not many animals outside in the snow

That is a great idea! :D I might have to do that now... ;)

2e2gefk.jpg

1st Pic... Purple tree

w9jtee.jpg

2nd Pic.. The colorful tree looking kind of awkward.

Uh yeah.. Sorry they're big and sideways, lol :)

BITTER my mom hasn't put ours up yet at home. The sorority house I live in has a very pretty one that we put up last week, I'll take a picture this week!

Also, shout out to all my fellow allergy sufferers who aren't allowed to have real trees in the house and force their families to rock the artificial!!!!!

No? No one? Only me?
Nobody in my house is allergic, my mother just likes fake trees. Back when my parents were still together, we'd alternate each year between real and fake (my dad likes real). Eventually, we bought a pre-lit tree with a remote, and now we just use that one. One year, we lost the remote, so my bro took his clapper (the clap-on, clap-off thing) and plugged the tree into it. We found out in the middle of an argument if you yell near the tree, the lights could turn on/off. Pretty hilarious when people don't expect it lol

I like real trees too, so my uncle used to bring me one..now that I have my own small place, I'll probs get a Christmas Shrubbery..

When I moved I got rid of most of my christmas stuff from college so now I get to start from scratch. It will probably be a little one but I am excited to pick out some new ornaments and such.

We had a real tree one time and we ended up hating the way is smelled so we went back to fake and it has been that way since. My aunt actually never takes her ornaments off her tree she just puts a big trashbag over her tree and keeps it in her basement. Easy set up and clean up.

Ill have my pics up probs tomorrow at my house we have 2 trees ; the living room tree and the other living room tree (wow David super descriptive) the tree in the living room is for all our ornaments and the tree in the other living room is for ornaments strictly from Walt Disney World... :D

Back