All-Star Bring It Brands Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 15, 2015
Anyone have any information or past experience with this EP? We are attending a competition at the Philadelphia Expo Center on March 12.

Pretty sure last year was their first competition and it was a hot mess if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any information or past experience with this EP? We are attending a competition at the Philadelphia Expo Center on March 12.
Venue was super small. It was at some college gymnastium in Philly. They had an elevated judges table in the middle of the room. Not enough seating over booked over crowded. Parents actually called the fire department because there was not enough room. I couldn't get into the gym, missed my kids team and was refused a refund

Pretty sure last year was their first competition and it was a hot mess if I remember correctly.
According to their website they had competitions in Chicago (11/1), New York (11/14), Florida (12/5), and New Jersey (1/31). Anyone have info on those comps? May be things have improved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great. Anyone have any good things to say about this EP?

Great. Anyone have any good things to say about this EP?
According to their website they had comps in Chicago on 11/1/15, New York on 11/14/15, Florida on 12/5/15, and New Jersey on 1/31/16. Anyone have anything to say about these comps? May be things have improved?

Back