High School :bring It On...the Musical

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
So I am on a coach bus with my daughters and the rest of TEAM BURLINGTON heading to New York to see Bring it on the musical....Will fill you all in on the show tomorrow. Don't expect to be back until 1 a.m.

I loved it! It was funny and the stunning was awesome!. 50 girls on a coach bus to the city and back. the girls were given a royal treatment as National camps....all in all a great night.

Here is a link to broadway.com with photos of the girls:
http://www.broadway.com/shows/bring-it-on-musical/photos/the-2012-uca-national-high-school-cheerleading-champions-flip-for-bring-it-on/

5.176830.jpg

9.176829.jpg

So I am on a coach bus with my daughters and the rest of TEAM BURLINGTON heading to New York to see Bring it on the musical....Will fill you all in on the show tomorrow. Don't expect to be back until 1 a.m.
So exciting! Its times like these I wish I lived near NYC! What a fun team thing to do together!

Last night I told my cp she needs to put the curlformers in her hair in the morning and get pick out a bow for tonight when we go - I got a big "hells to the no" look from her. :p

I was so mad, im from Australia and just got back from a trip to NY, i left NY the morning of the 12th. the day it started.
They released the date the week after i booked my trip so i didnt get to see it. I walked past the theater daily which was already all done up ready for the starit so it just reminded me that i wouldnt get to see it. ohwells, lets hope it does well :)

So saw it last night - the cp loved it. It was very cute, and the guy who played the character we nicknamed LaQueefa stole the show. They actually had some great tumbling and some very impressive stunting!
The nicest thing was that when we walked to the back of the line to wait to get in, one of the ushers saw that my cp was wearing a knee brace and brought us to the front of the line so once the door opened, we went right in.

Back