All-Star Buying Pro Shop Gear / Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are Your Favorite Worlds 2014 Gear?

• Cheer Athletics

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Spirit of Texas

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Maryland Twisters

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Brandon Allstars

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Stingray Allstars

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • California Allstars

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
That's true, the shipping is ridiculous. But compared to the (i believe) 5 months it took my cheer athletics shirt to get to me, it was worth it.

There is no doubt that we have had serious problems in the past with our pro shop. It was embarrassing and inexcusable.

FWIW, we have a new warehouse, a new shipping department, an entire screen printing business, in-house graphic artists, new e-commerce software, and new personnel in charge of everything. Should you choose to buy something from us in the future, I assure you that your experience will be better.

NOTE: If anyone here is experiencing ANY problems with anything related to retail and CA, please let me know and I will personally handle it.

i didnt have any issues buying from cheer athletics a few weeks before worlds, i think it took about a week for my shirt to arrive, the $10 shipping cost though was a little surprising.

Which one, if you are talking about her collection she has over 300 shirts! We have traded with you twice before. She has the WC one you are looking for as well, however, I don't know if she will part with it yet (the white big hair one from worlds last year)!

Which one, if you are talking about her collection she has over 300 shirts! We have traded with you twice before. She has the WC one you are looking for as well, however, I don't know if she will part with it yet (the white big hair one from worlds last year)!

over 300?! That's amazing! I have about 10..maybe because I live in Germany and the most pro shops shipping costs are ridiculously high and many people aren't willing to sell stuff but only trade. Guess I need to move to the US :D

over 300?! That's amazing! I have about 10..maybe because I live in Germany and the most pro shops shipping costs are ridiculously high and many people aren't willing to sell stuff but only trade. Guess I need to move to the US :D
I have over 70 shirts and I am from Slovenia and I haven't buy one shirt, only trade;)

I have over 70 shirts and I am from Slovenia and I haven't buy one shirt, only trade;)

my problem is that I don't have stuff to trade..I have about 10 big gym shirts but if I trade my collection won't grow
and I only have one shirt from my own team and I'd like to keep that :p

There is no doubt that we have had serious problems in the past with our pro shop. It was embarrassing and inexcusable.

FWIW, we have a new warehouse, a new shipping department, an entire screen printing business, in-house graphic artists, new e-commerce software, and new personnel in charge of everything. Should you choose to buy something from us in the future, I assure you that your experience will be better.

NOTE: If anyone here is experiencing ANY problems with anything related to retail and CA, please let me know and I will personally handle it.
That's awesome. I'll definitely be taking a buying from you guys again then. The red BABS shirt from last year is My favorite tee. American Apparel v neck- AMAZING!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

Europeans...I will buy some Cheer Athletics stuff soon so if anyone want to buy with me to split the shipping PM me :)
Potentially, although I don't know what shipping from Slovenia to the UK costs!

I would love to see picture of your shirt collection. Based on yours postos it must be ridiculous big :)
i think i would be interested :) i'll pm you

I have ordered from CA before and although it took quite some time the shirts arrived and everything was fine
Stingrays is also always a pleasure to order from

Buy a few items from one of the big pro shops, and then you have stuff to trade. I guarantee your collection will grow. Mine has traded with slot of people outside US because she likes to get cheer shirts from other countries as well. Nikas is very good to trade with here on the board we have traded with her ysice before.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just want to say that I have bought ALOT of CA items for my daughter over last several years and never had any major issues at all. Only minor things and resolved very quickly. The items are slways of great quality. My cp esp loves the Rebel Athletics stuff and the softer cotton shirts. She did want to find out if you will have the Rebel track shorts again with a different style ( she loves hers), and will you be doing possibly a Wildcats x2 World Champion shirt? She would love to see some more Wildcat stuff. She has the bow, worlds shirt and team shirt!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back