All-Star Ca Wildcats Stunt...hmmmmm

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My obviously weak attempt at a joke.

<<note to self - 1980s scifi movie "humor" not playing well on cheer message board>>
LOL no its just that most times you are so matter a fact when giving info...I thought to myself:"Should I know what she is talking about?" Humor and sarcasm are often my down fall...never apologize for that!

LOL no its just that most times you are so matter a fact when giving info...I thought to myself:"Should I know what she is talking about?" Humor and sarcasm are often my down fall...never apologize for that!

The Terminator (1984): SkyNet (a futuristic computer network that has taken over the world) sends a robot (played by Arnold S) back in time to change history in it's favor.

This "wildcats copying" situation is just the same as a singer doing a cover of a song. Everyone knows they didn't sing the original song but we love the way the cover artist interpreted it and made it there own. The same can be said abou this.

We can look at it another way too (not CA, just the topic in general about "who did it first")... Apple never comes up w/their own ideas-they take someone else's and make it better

My rec team did the leap through that Senior Elite does in their first stunt sequence back in 2007 for our pyramid.. I mean, we were 3rd in the league that year.. We're a big deal... How dare SE steal our stunt.

My rec team did the leap through that Senior Elite does in their first stunt sequence back in 2007 for our pyramid.. I mean, we were 3rd in the league that year.. We're a big deal... How dare SE steal our stunt.
see my post above ;)

cats-what-my-friends-think-i-do-meme.jpg

orcat-cat-hybrid-meme-lolcat-lol-funny-pictures-animal-cats-kitty-kittys-kitten-kittens-cat-meme.jpg

I think its really impressive when Wildcats do it because they are doing it in all 7 of their stunts, the only thing that bothers me is that Cali did it last year at and Wildcats are doing it this year... atleast the TG skill was done a couple years ago not last season. But it is still really impressive and I love watching Wildcats!

Haters Gonna Hate. When we did Ball up 360s to the Top and Ball Up 540, we automatically copied and stole. I had to delete videos, comments, etc just because they were so intense.

Haters Gonna Hate. When we did Ball up 360s to the Top and Ball Up 540, we automatically copied and stole. I had to delete videos, comments, etc just because they were so intense.
just disable comments all together! we shouldn't be deprived of enjoying them bc of a few a**holes!

Back