Cali Girls Warm Up Jacket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
I'm selling this Cali GK warm up jacket for a friend who doesn't have a Fierceboard account! She purchased this last season but bought the wrong size. She ended up buying another this year in her size & doesn't need this one. It's a Child's Large(Looks like Adult Small) which I think would be similar to a Youth Large? She also has the bottoms if someone is interested in them as well. These warm ups cost over $150! PM me if you're interested & make an offer!

eba64z.jpg

20qzaee.jpg

I'm selling this Cali GK warm up jacket for a friend who doesn't have a Fierceboard account! She purchased this last season but bought the wrong size. She ended up buying another this year in her size & doesn't need this one. It's a Child's Large(Looks like Adult Small) which I think would be similar to a Youth Large? She also has the bottoms if someone is interested in them as well. These warm ups cost over $150! PM me if you're interested & make an offer!

eba64z.jpg

20qzaee.jpg

Do you think it would fit an adult small?

The thread has yet to see a response since February so me guess it is not still available.

Back