All-Star Cali Smoed Vs. Ice Lightning

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks Cheergirlz for the Cheersport update on ICE but how bad is bad??? Smoed seems to have the talent, name and one thing that nobody else has. You can call it their ace in their back pocket!!! As you can see I'm a poker player :)

Both teams are very talented and entertaining to watch! I like ICE's jumps into the round off bhs fulls and their dance!! But for me Bullets have that Cali Swag! When they're on they're on!!!

Thanks Cheergirlz for the Cheersport update on ICE but how bad is bad??? Smoed seems to have the talent, name and one thing that nobody else has. You can call it their ace in their back pocket!!! As you can see I'm a poker player :)
Some elite stunt/pyramid issues looks like routine was altered a little from Jamfest by looking at what had issues. SMOED is definitely up there in the running, I think whoever hits the best with execution will take home the Jackets this weekend. It will be a tough battle and close between top 3

Wow.... this is going to be rough.... each team is so strong in its own ways! I am going to have to sit down and break apart each routine, I feel so sorry for the judges next week at NCA that dont have all night to watch 2 routines over and over!!

Wow.... this is going to be rough.... each team is so strong in its own ways! I am going to have to sit down and break apart each routine, I feel so sorry for the judges next week at NCA that dont have all night to watch 2 routines over and over!!

don't you mean 3 routines? or 4 or 5..
heck, even 32..

Mr. BeBad! Will cheer2win and I have the pleasure of seeing you at NCA?

Back