All-Star Cali Smoed Vs. Ice Lightning

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Negative I am on shift this Saturday at the Fire Department...... once I am no longer a probationary firefighter I can start switching shifts and taking leave days. I drove though Bama not to long ago while you were out of town and cheer2win did not pick up her phone. :(

I have to go for the hometown favorite based solely on personal preference. My old eyes don't move fast enough to catch everything and I haven't figured out how to put Youtube in slow motion. ;)

Lightning.

Negative I am on shift this Saturday at the Fire Department...... once I am no longer a probationary firefighter I can start switching shifts and taking leave days. I drove though Bama not to long ago while you were out of town and cheer2win did not pick up her phone. :(

She never does; it's not personal.

Well I know when ICE Lightning's routine hits it's sickeningly. So many talented individuals on that team. This weekend at CheerSport wasn't their weekend. Sadly to say, they defeated themselves. In regards to their routine, it's strong- probably the strongest if not 2nd strongest in the division, you can't deny that. just look at Jamfest with all their deductions and still managing to come in 2nd on day 1. Lightning had soooo many deductions this weekend bc of their mistakes. Let's see what NCA brings. :))

Although ICE Lightning has an Amazing routine, they aren't as sharp and clean enough to win NCA this weekend. If they clean up the stunt timing, motions, and overall sharpness I would say they would be looking good in that top spot. If I had to go with right now I would say Smoed. They are just so so clean.

Back