11 (13) one to full, this is including the omitted full
3 (4) two to whip double, I'll give the three to double credit here
1 two to whip full, punch front roundoff backhandspring double
17 five jump tuck
3 five jump full
14 (15) roundoff full
4 roundoff double
1 roundoff full punch double
8 running doubles (3 straight doubles, 5 specialty)
3 (4) roundoff doubles at the end

Yes the music was done by Chet and he did not deliver SMOED or Code 3's music. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL and I believe he should be banned by the entire community. I know I would be fired if I didn't deliver by my deadlines. He's had the info since September...so get it done even if you have to work all night.

SMOED is amazing and so very proud to be a fan!!!!

Yes the music was done by Chet and he did not deliver SMOED or Code 3's music. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL and I believe he should be banned by the entire community. I know I would be fired if I didn't deliver by my deadlines. He's had the info since September...so get it done even if you have to work all night.

at the end of the day...things happen..I am sure chat didnt mean to hurt smoed or code3.....our teams shined in the face of adversity and it was a good thing for them to pull together and suck it up...so proud...gonna be a great uear...:)

oh my. :chillpill:
theyll live.

Seeker30? I'm assuming you're from PCM.

It's unfortunate that they did not receive their music in time... PCM level 5 teams have had similar problems with their music...the pcm level 5 teams also had no uniforms to compete in at their first competition...stuff happens... they did a great job going through the routine without their music, that's never easy!

BTW Seeker30 is not with PCM just a supporter! :)

It's unfortunate that they did not receive their music in time... PCM level 5 teams have had similar problems with their music...the pcm level 5 teams also had no uniforms to compete in at their first competition...stuff happens... they did a great job going through the routine without their music, that's never easy!

BTW Seeker30 is not with PCM just a supporter! :)
Well, thanks for the clarification - I assume you know them well, if you are willing to speak on their behalf. Thanks.

Back