All-Star Calling All Cheerleaders....i Need Ur Help!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

harke3

UPDATE....."CHEER BETHANY UP TOGETHER":

BETHANY IS A T'SHIRT SIZE: SMALL.....SHORTS SIZE: MEDIUM

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

Adult small?

Idk if you have seen the stunting barbies video but I am going to try really hard to find one of those barbies because the girls that made the stunting barbies video are on my team so if I find a barbie I can have them make a GBE uniform out of duct tape! I'll keep you posted if I can find a barbie!!

Okay I have found a barbie and my girls have agreed to making it a uniform as soon as we find gold duct tape!! Also I am going to try and collect shirts from Ultimate Athletics athletes! I'm going to send an email to the owner to see if he can send out emails to all the parents! Will GBE be at the UA showcase because if so hopefully we can get enough to give to her there although if y'all wont be there I can bring it all to worlds also!

This thread is amazing! It shows how strong the cheer community is! Truely great how we can be "rivals" then all come together for a good cause!!! :)

Okay I have found a barbie and my girls have agreed to making it a uniform as soon as we find gold duct tape!! Also I am going to try and collect shirts from Ultimate Athletics athletes! I'm going to send an email to the owner to see if he can send out emails to all the parents! Will GBE be at the UA showcase because if so hopefully we can get enough to give to her there although if y'all wont be there I can bring it all to worlds also!

Hiiii...
THNX SOOO MUCH for ALL YOUR SUPPORT....iT TRUELY MEANS THE WORLD TO US!!!
GBE WILL BE AT THE UA SHOWCASE...Please LET ME KNOW iF U NEED OUR HELP WITH ANYTHING!!!
BETHANY WILL BE SOOOOOO XCITED!!!
LOVE & HUGS!!!
KeNna

This thread is amazing! It shows how strong the cheer community is! Truely great how we can be "rivals" then all come together for a good cause!!! :)

THANKS SOOOO MUCH....TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
LOVE & HUGS
keNNa Mia

Okay also I'm going to gather as much clothes as I can from my team! I have also sent out emails to all my friends on big name teams and so far I know quite a few Cheer Extreme clothes are headed her way! I'm hoping to get everything together by the showcase but if not it will be together for Worlds!!! If you need any help let me know but I'm trying to get all of Ultimate Athletics on board! :)

Dear GYMRAT12....
HELLO...THIS IS KENNA'S MOM JENNIFER....
WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER AS A GYM TO HELP WITH FAMILY WITH **ANYTHING** THEY MAY NEED BOTH CHEER & NON-REALATED CHEER! ;D
KENNA'S HOPE WAS TO SURPRISE BETHANY WITH GIFTS FROM THE CHEER WORLD!
THANKS SOOOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY....
IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US!

Ill have the official 2011 cheerleading worlds pin the the mail asap.

"CHEER BETHANY UP TOGETHER"....UPDATE:
A SUPER HUGE "THANK U & HUGS" TO SHELBY & HER TEAMMATE at BRANDON ALL*STARS for the ADORABLE CARD & GIFTS 4 BETHANY....SHE'S GOIN 2 LOVE IT....U ROCK!!!
ALSO a HUGE SQUEEZE to...BOXERCRAFT & VISTA MARKETING...they let KENNA PICK OUT *6 ITEMS* FROM THEIR CHEER LINE FOR BETHANY....AAAAH-MAZiNG!!!
TOGETHER WE WILL.....:D
LOVE....
KeNNa & her MOm

Back