Camp Clothing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2016
Anyone have any places to buy affordable shirts for camp? We're asking parents to spend a lot on camp and on new warm ups/shoes/poms this year so I'd like to keep camp clothing simple and cheap. Also, we were thinking of tye-dying actually as an option. Does anyone know if you can iron on lettering after tye-dying?

Thanks!

Anyone have any places to buy affordable shirts for camp? We're asking parents to spend a lot on camp and on new warm ups/shoes/poms this year so I'd like to keep camp clothing simple and cheap. Also, we were thinking of tye-dying actually as an option. Does anyone know if you can iron on lettering after tye-dying?

Thanks!
I would check shirt shops around town. I live in a small town and we have two or three. They do embroidery, vinyl, and silk screen. Sometimes, the shirts are $10 or under--save more if you buy more!

Plain white shirts.

Black or other solid color sports bras.

Nike Pros or other shorts.

Voila. Camp.
Ugh. I wish my school coach would keep it this simple. Instead she has the seniors pick it out for everyone for way more $$ than it needs to be. We got skorts last year and I never wore it again lol

Thanks!
Check out places like Joann Fabrics, Michael's or Hobby Lobby they quite often have sales on plain t-shirts/tank tops 3 for $9 or 4 for $10.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe just plain color shirts? I'm not a fan of white as it is see through when sweaty but also sometimes when not. Just my 2c.
I've seen teams buy plain white shirts and tie-dye them for team bonding for camp. I always thought it was a cute idea!

HI! I am new to fierce board as a coach but I also have worked in the industry for nearly 20 years. Have you looked into Motionwear for your campwear and uniforms? We are a dance, gymnastics and cheer uniform manufacturer located in indianapolis, Indiana. We can do any type of screen print design you want on just about any style you choose. We have designers on staff that will create a custom concept of your artwork for you to approve before we print. Our turnaround time depends on your need, typically around 3 weeks. We deliver every time!! Email cheer @ motionwear.com for details or check out our catalogs at Motionwear Catalogs Take a look at our uniforms too. Let me know if you have any questions.

Latest posts

Back