High School Camp Idea. Need Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 14, 2012
So my team is wanting to do a pagent theme at nca camp. Each cheerleader needs to come up with something for their sash to say. I need help because I want to do something creative but i don't have any ideas

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There are so many potential options with this......you really have to determine what fits the individuals on your team. Here are some to get started on:
-Miss Fashionista
-Miss Dancing Queen
-Miss Powerhouse
-Miss Smiley
-Miss Flex (either for someone that has strong arm muscles to flex, or someone that is flexible)
-Miss Flight Time (if someone flys high in baskets)
-Miss Sassy
-Miss Tumble
-Miss Kangaroo (someone that LOOOVES to jump)
-Miss Ninja (ninja fast reflexes, ninja tumbling moves, etc.)

and OF COURSE bring some extras to give out to your NCA buddies/staff (Miss or Mr. NCA, Mr. Fierce, Miss Jump & Wave, Miss or Mr. "my buddies are better than yours", etc.)

There are so many potential options with this......you really have to determine what fits the individuals on your team. Here are some to get started on:
-Miss Fashionista
-Miss Dancing Queen
-Miss Powerhouse
-Miss Smiley
-Miss Flex (either for someone that has strong arm muscles to flex, or someone that is flexible)
-Miss Flight Time (if someone flys high in baskets)
-Miss Sassy
-Miss Tumble
-Miss Kangaroo (someone that LOOOVES to jump)
-Miss Ninja (ninja fast reflexes, ninja tumbling moves, etc.)

and OF COURSE bring some extras to give out to your NCA buddies/staff (Miss or Mr. NCA, Mr. Fierce, Miss Jump & Wave, Miss or Mr. "my buddies are better than yours", etc.)
Thank you so much!

A team at one of my camps did this and it was the best fun day outfit I had ever seen. They all had different color tulle skirts and little tiaras! They used pageant titles, like Miss Grand Supreme, Little Miss Grand Supreme, Ultimate Grand Supreme, you get the point. Watch an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras and you'll get a whole list of names!:)

We've done this before! Some fun names I've see are:

Miss Whiplash (won our jump contest earlier in the year)
Miss sporty spice
Miss fit
Miss Mighty Mouse (strong base but really quiet)
Miss tinkerbell (loved her glitter and looked like tinkerbell)
Miss earning my wings (new flyer who used to be scared of heights)
Miss pearly whites (smiles through absolutely everything)

We also had a group returning athlete talent, each new person got a talent and 15 mins to do it and each new person was asked a question and they got to ask any returning member a question back. It was lots of fun!

Back