All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I were to bring a water bottle canteen thing would I be able to fill it with fresh water each day or do you just have to but it there?

If I were to bring a water bottle canteen thing would I be able to fill it with fresh water each day or do you just have to but it there?
I know you can buy a Woodward water bottle and use that to get drinks.. I can't remember if that was free or not. I think it was. But if you go in the cafeteria with your water bottle see if they let you fill up your water bottle with that.. I'm not sure if you can only do it with the Woodward bottle.

I'm SOO jealous that it started and I still have to wait 17 days before week 4 :( A girl on my team is going next week for her first time and all she does is ask me what happens and what you do there I WANNA GO NOW.

last year there were like water jugs in the canteen and you could just fill up, although it ran out really fast so it wasnt the most reliable place to go for water. theres a water fountain in the gym but it was really warm :confused:

Here's a question: other than the previously discussed earwigs (eeew!) are there a lot of Mosquitos or other biting insects at Woodward?

Here's another question. . . does anyone have experience with wait lists for weeks at Woodward? My cp is going in August but I would also like for her to go in July- except that the most convenient week has a wait list. I sent in my deposit to get her on the list but I'm wondering if we should have our bags packed or is this a long shot?:rolleyes:

Back