All-Star Camp Woodward 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm hoping my daughter will get to go this summer. We applied for a scholarship and they gave us $200. I'm waiting to hear if I got accepted to work if I did she will go if not she probably won't. Does anyone know when they start to contact parents about working? I only have so long to reply to the scholarship but I can't respond till I know about the job. My daughter is 9 and would like to work on her layout and standing tuck at camp, we are looking at week 2 most likely.

I can't tell you when they'll get back but my impression from last year is that they are always in need of parent workers. I was a driver and thought it was one of the best jobs. With a daughter as young as yours, cabin mom might be a good job too.

I would think that you could reply to the scholarship with an acceptance conditional on your being employed there. Good luck and have fun!

So I just checked the mail and they offered me a job as a canteen parent for week 2. I guess we are going! So has anyone had experience as a canteen parent? How bad was it? What were your duties? It says 30-40 hours a wk so does anyone know if that is split up or is it a straight 8 hour day. Just wondering if I would have any free time at all to check up on dd. Although she's extremely outgoing so will probably forget I even exist after the first 20 minutes. :)

My cp is 12 and we yes we are going week 8. I get to work as a camp RN. She is very excited.

I am planning on going weeks 11 & 12 as staff. A great positive environment to learn in! I will go as long as my old body can take it. The kids are great and the equipment is amazing. Can't say enough great things about camp.

ill be a camper 4 and jc 5 and 6, this is my 5th year going and i'm in love with it, i totally recommend anyone to go! i have met so many amazing cheerleaders and coaches there and i have learned so much!

ill be a camper 4 and jc 5 and 6, this is my 5th year going and i'm in love with it, i totally recommend anyone to go! i have met so many amazing cheerleaders and coaches there and i have learned so much!
My cp is a camper week 4 and a JC weeks 5 and 6.......Hope you guys get to meet!!!!! This will be her 3rd year, she loves it there too!!!

My cp is a camper week 4 and a JC weeks 5 and 6.......Hope you guys get to meet!!!!! This will be her 3rd year, she loves it there too!!!
aww thats so exciting!! i hope i get to meet her!! its so exciting to know who's gonna be there my weeks! cant wait!

CP will be back weeks 5 & 6 this year. We will be at Worlds (in the Fierce Board section of course!) so come say hi if you'll be at Woodward those weeks too!

CP will be back weeks 5 & 6 this year. We will be at Worlds (in the Fierce Board section of course!) so come say hi if you'll be at Woodward those weeks too!
My cp will be there both weeks 5 & 6 too. She's 15 and a level 3 this year. How about yours?

My cp will be there both weeks 5 & 6 too. She's 15 and a level 3 this year. How about yours?
CP is 11 and a level 3/4 so they could possibly be in the same group! Last year she was with the 'younger' kids but I think she's hoping to move up with the older girls. . .not sure how they decide that though :)

CP is 11 and a level 3/4 so they could possibly be in the same group! Last year she was with the 'younger' kids but I think she's hoping to move up with the older girls. . .not sure how they decide that though :)
Probably primarily based on how many of what age/level athletes they have that week!

Back