Camps This Summer...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm probably going to woodward! I'm not signed up yet bc I'm waiting to get my cheer schedule to see when dead week will be.
Of course that means they have to actually hire a coach soon in order for me to sign up on time.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cp is going back to Woodward. I'd love to get her to a SuperCAmp as well but I don't think the dates are going to work out.

Would like to see cp go back to Woodward but not sure if scheduling would allow it.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Cp is going back to Woodward. I'd love to get her to a SuperCAmp as well but I don't think the dates are going to work out.

What do you mean by a SuperCamp? My CP went to Woodward last year for the first time and loved it... wants to go back but not sure what week will work best.

What do you mean by a SuperCamp? My CP went to Woodward last year for the first time and loved it... wants to go back but not sure what week will work best.
SuperCAmp is the cheerleading camp sponsored by Cheer Athletics. It takes place in TX at their gym.

Woodward looks great. Are there other camps like this that I should look at for my girls?

Woodward is amazing! I've gone there the past 3 years and can't wait to go again this summer! Its the highlight of the summer for me and my friends! The staff there are all so nice and its a great atmosphere! Everyone works so hard and gets so many great new skills! The only downside to it is its really expensive. There are ways around that though. You can get a scholarship or get a job there if old enough. I highly recommend it!!

We are now offering registration for Xtreme Xperience 2014 online @ CXE – Cheer XTREME Events – Cheer Competition Company Crazy not to attend an event with such quality of coaches and athletes. Unlike many other camps we wanted to make sure that each and every child works with every athlete and coach regardless of their level. Each child should be given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of there current abilities.

Back