All-Star Can You Shaved Your Head For Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2010
So I was in my friend's house yesterday and we saw this in "The Filipino Channel". This was a very unusual cheerleading and it is called "cheerdance".
Here's the google link for the info.
UAAP Cheerdance Competition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Champion (1st place)
I think their theme is "Equality", the girls even shaved their head!

1st runner up (2nd place)
Theme: Jungle

2nd runner up (3rd place)
Theme: Royalty/Prince and Princess

wow... 6 minute routines full of dramatic themes, dances, crazy stunts, AND costumes?! Sign me up!

and holy first pass from NU! But was I the only one thinking how terrible working on formations would be?! "No no no.... you're supposed to be on the 28th line from the left!"

UP's pom poms are very intriguing. At first it's like a hard ball then it became a pom poms.

Wow see and I watch this and think clearly this could be an Olympic sport. If you watch sync swimming at all if just shows how easily this could happen. I love the crowds and how into it they were. Thanks for sharing!

I do believe that they have more spectators there then at worlds, that place was huge and totally packed, I loved how it seemed that the majority of the fans looked like just that, fans, not other cheerleaders in uniform waiting to compete. On a side note I also loved when the girl on NU put her hands above her head in one of the stunts to symbolize a 'crown' it was cute. Out of all three I was most entertained by the jungle theme.

Omg I was at the comp! Spectating though. ;) I loved NU's routine. I was actually rooting for FEU (The one with the jungle theme) to win but I guess UP was cleaner? :)

My little sister is addicted to NU's routine and she said when she grow up she want to become a princess of cheerleading just like those girls.

1st runner up (2nd place)
Theme: Jungle

As crazy as that was I will say it had lots of creativity! Reminds me of older allstar routines before they all became the same cookie cutter routines we have now.

I also hope that Top Gun doesn't debut a new uniform like this at worlds this year!

I do believe that they have more spectators there then at worlds, that place was huge and totally packed, I loved how it seemed that the majority of the fans looked like just that, fans, not other cheerleaders in uniform waiting to compete. On a side note I also loved when the girl on NU put her hands above her head in one of the stunts to symbolize a 'crown' it was cute. Out of all three I was most entertained by the jungle theme.

Filipinos are very enthusiastic when it comes to... just about everything.

With a normal allstar routine, I feel like NU could actually fare well in international competition.. Some of their stunting was actually up to par..

ETA: meant to say up to and above par

Back