All-Star Can't Post In The Market So I'll Post Here!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 3, 2012
CAO Elite was started with only 20 girls and tripled in size for the 2005-2006 seasons. Since opening CAO Elite has won over 75 National Titles and 30 Grand Champion Titles- and consistently gains a positive reputation for best of accolades such as: Tumbling, Most Entertaining Choreography, Spirit Awards, and Best Dance from several National Competitions.

With over 12 years experience Toni is USASF certified levels 1-5, AACCA certified, as well as trained and certified in CPR. A GHSA certified community coach, Lay Coach Stockbridge High School, Cheer Phi Magazine board member, Atlanta Business League “Success Against The Odds “Recipient in 2009, choreographer for Nationally ranked routines, and judge for local and National competitions from recreational through the Collegiate level.

I think she is trying to introduce her gym to the board but it didn't come off the right way. I like this gym and will be watching and cheering for them.

I think she is trying to introduce her gym to the board but it didn't come off the right way. I like this gym and will be watching and cheering for them.
I think she is trying to announce that they are looking for a new allstar director or coach...and if thats the case I think its a great program full of amazing talent and anyone would be lucky to take that position !!

I was quite confused myself, didn't realize if the post was to introduce the boards to her gym or some hiring technique. Either way, from what I saw this past weekend on the mat at BUTBT, they already have an amazing choreographer and coaches; I witnessed quite a bond between the athletes and coaches so I hope they all continue working together building the program - I see much success in the future!

We saw them at American Superstarz last year and were very impressed. They did well at BUTBT too. I thought this was an advertisement to hire out their choreographer but it makes more sense if they're looking to hire someone.

Seems like it would be best put in the coaches forum given those are the folks who might be most interested in pursuing it.

There's alot of talent in this gym and they all know how to stunt extremely well at every level. I highly recommend a great coach looking for a change of scenery or is looking for a new gym to strongly consider them. The talent and passion is most defiantly there.

I was quite confused myself, didn't realize if the post was to introduce the boards to her gym or some hiring technique. Either way, from what I saw this past weekend on the mat at BUTBT, they already have an amazing choreographer and coaches; I witnessed quite a bond between the athletes and coaches so I hope they all continue working together building the program - I see much success in the future!

thank you :)

Just checked your permissions and I was able to post in the market. I wonder if you tried when you were still a newbie?

Back