Care To Explain How This Fierce Board Works?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 25, 2011
so i'm a newbie :) and i just have a few questions? so what's with this "they call me susie" i heard it's like a title you get and stuff and there are different ones, like you have to earn it or something? and i noticed there is like a point system, so i'm confused with that too. anything else you know about fierce board and how it works would be nice <3 thank ya fellow cheerleaders :D

People can shimmy your post if the agree, like or whatever. I am not sure how you go from newbie to they call me susie but I think it has to do with the amount of messages you post. If you do a search on susie it will explain that. Try to follow the rules and you will be fine. Most of the people on here are great and a few like to cause trouble.

If you haven't already read the first post under newbies entitled "newbies, please read" I would start there. Also above that is a heading that says Fierce Board Terms - that is also helpful. If you go to the top of the page, there is a header "Help", when you click that you will see another list that includes "trophies", you collect trophies based on shimmies you receive. I believe "They call me Susie" comes after Cheerstalker. Welcome to the Board.

so i'm a newbie :) and i just have a few questions? so what's with this "they call me susie" i heard it's like a title you get and stuff and there are different ones, like you have to earn it or something? and i noticed there is like a point system, so i'm confused with that too. anything else you know about fierce board and how it works would be nice <3 thank ya fellow cheerleaders :D

There's an entire Wiki link up top that explains things... Fierce Board terms is a good place to start to learn the board "lingo." There are also tons of threads that explain the way things work as well... there's a search bar in the top right corner that I would suggest using to find information like this. Not to mention this entire "newbie" section where people are all asking the same things. Take it from me, learn to use the search bar and find out as much as you can before making a post, especially if it's a new thread. Otherwise you'll get snappy sarcastic comebacks from the veterans such as "wut iz cheerleading!?" If you're like me it'll rub you the wrong way at first...then you'll slowly become one of those who gets frustrated by newbie "mistakes" :) Welcome to the board

I have some questions I want to post, but don't know where to post them. Where should I post my questions? Question number 1- how can you tell if someone is rolling their hips in a jump or not? do you have a pic of rolling your hips & one of not rolling your hips so I can see the difference? Question 2 What is the new limited 5 (5.4 / 4.5 / not sure of exact name)? How will it be judged? What are the expectations for this level? Thank you

I have some questions I want to post, but don't know where to post them. Where should I post my questions? Question number 1- how can you tell if someone is rolling their hips in a jump or not? do you have a pic of rolling your hips & one of not rolling your hips so I can see the difference? Question 2 What is the new limited 5 (5.4 / 4.5 / not sure of exact name)? How will it be judged? What are the expectations for this level? Thank you

There is not a new division 5.anything. If you are talking about Senior 5 Restricted, it's basically what Senior Open 5 was this year. No doubles and a few other tumbling restrictions. Try searching Senior Open 5 here or go to the USASF website for full explanation of that division.

Back