All-Star Cea Memphis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CSP will definitely be the first person to open a gym in Canada, I have no doubt. Or maybe Cali, since Vancouver is somewhat close and they have had some athletes from Vancouver All-Stars join the CA program.
At this rate, it could be Top Gun LOL.

Does PCM have a location in Mexico, or did I imagine that happening?

Oooh, we can also speculate on which province they would be most likely to choose!

CA and AZ only, but I wouldn't put it past them. I could also see CA expanding south especially with Orby's passion and dedication to cheerleading down south.

Does PCM have a location in Mexico, or did I imagine that happening?

Oooh, we can also speculate on which province they would be most likely to choose!
They definitely did at one point, not sure if they still do (you didn't imagine it haha)
ETA: just looked and they aren't listed on the PCM site, but their Facebook page is still actively posting about comps so I would say they're still around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

CA and AZ only, but I wouldn't put it past them. I could also see CA expanding south especially with Orby's passion and dedication to cheerleading down south.
Sorry for the double post, but they expanded to Mexico about 2 years ago and it looks like that location is still active.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think a lot of you guys are not realizing the complications from the business side of things when you take your company out of the country. At that point you have to worry about added taxes, imports/exports just for gear, new regulations and licensing in terms of name/insurance.

Just opening a new gym over the border north or south is super complicated.

Back