All-Star Cea Memphis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gymtyme Illinois would be considered a franchise, correct? Pay to use the name and logo but not associated with the Kentucky location? or are they associated?

Senior 3Lite is a tribute team :)
d7b8e25492bc0ceaaa4ed0b07b9448a4.jpg

This is something I've discussed w one of my cheer friends and this is her opinion... Now I can say senior 3Lite... Maybe it was a tribute routine or something? I remember there was a couple post about this but I can't remember the thread. But giving someone a recycled routine just isn't fair, which, is (IMO) not showing a team as much love and dedication as others.
Another thing, I'm not sure how CSP goes about her branch gyms... does she provide a layout of how things should be done? Do these new branch gyms go through conditioning and other processes before actually learning a routine and competing it? I know conditioning is over the summer, but what about when a gym gets opened mid season? IE Chicago, and Memphis? I understand even the main gym has some things they need to work on, worlds placements DOESN'T mean a thing, but I'd at least work on perfecting what I already have (IE other gyms including my main one) than to just keep opening up more gyms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

This is something I've discussed w one of my cheer friends and this is her opinion... Now I can say senior 3Lite... Maybe it was a tribute routine or something? I remember there was a couple post about this but I can't remember the thread. But giving someone a recycled routine just isn't fair, which, is (IMO) not showing a team as much love and dedication as others.
Another thing, I'm not sure how CSP goes about her branch gyms... does she provide a layout of how things should be done? Do these new branch gyms go through conditioning and other processes before actually learning a routine and competing it? I know conditioning is over the summer, but what about when a gym gets opened mid season? IE Chicago, and Memphis? I understand even the main gym has some things they need to work on, worlds placements DOESN'T mean a thing, but I'd at least work on perfecting what I already have (IE other gyms including my main one) than to just keep opening up more gyms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow - first post after your time out and you are still ridiculous.....
Why is what CEA does with their teams any concern to you?
BTW, did you happen to see the latest GW video? If not, go watch, find your foot, and you know where to put it.

BTW, did you happen to see the latest GW video? If not, go watch, find your foot, and you know where to put it.
Maybe she didn't make her CEA dream team.

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**

The format of the post is a little confusing. I don't think she wrote all that stuff, just that very top comment that 3lite is a tribute team. Another poster posted all that other stuff in regards to a conversation she had with a friend.

Or maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet...

The format of the post is a little confusing. I don't think she wrote all that stuff, just that very top comment that 3lite is a tribute team. Another poster posted all that other stuff in regards to a conversation she had with a friend.

No, you're correct. The image and text below it came from @_MRB not @NCCheerMom4Life and it's on like page 4 ish...I just looked and forgot. @quitthedrama

I'm not sure what you're talking about... Ridiculous? Time out? I'm very confused...
But I stated my opinion and I'm not worried about this subject anymore. I've had enough people tell me how I'm wrong and that CEA gyms have nothing to do with me. And to clear things up, 3Lite wasn't the only team I was talking about, but once again I don't want to get started on this subject again. What CEA gyms does has nothing to do w any of us who don't attend or have a child there. But I'm able to state an opinion just like everyone else. Good day to you, though!

I'm not sure what you're talking about... Ridiculous? Time out? I'm very confused...
But I stated my opinion and I'm not worried about this subject anymore. I've had enough people tell me how I'm wrong and that CEA gyms have nothing to do with me. And to clear things up, 3Lite wasn't the only team I was talking about, but once again I don't want to get started on this subject again. What CEA gyms does has nothing to do w any of us who don't attend or have a child there. But I'm able to state an opinion just like everyone else. Good day to you, though!
She replied to another poster that quoted your post wrong. She thought the poster she replied to said all that in her post. Said poster was banned for a week.

I simply read the post about someone asking if the team was a tribute team and yes it was a tribute team. The comment was totally unnecessary... I didn't quote anyone wrong.

Thank you. I didn't write the stuff. I was simply stating the team is a tribute team.

Latest posts

Back