All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the routine would look a lot better with slightly less difficulty but that's just me. Making all those Stuntgroup hit those crazy Stunts and Transitions perfect is gonna be really difficult. But if they can make it work props to them, the idea of the stunt sequences is pretty great!

I can't wait for the other showcases to see how other LAG respond to this.
Heard lots about wcss and panthers. but this division is always a battle so excited to see what everyone brings to the table

Coed Elite had a lot of creativity but i feel like their stunt series was kind of eh. I mean its difficult, but wasn't crazy creative. I want to see the rest of the routine though!

impressed with SE so far. im kinda disappointed by the pyramid, granted it didnt look like they did the whole thing, but usually even at the showcases their pyramids look amazing this early.
agreed i was kind of underwhelmed by SEs pyramid

Not sure about coed elite and I don't know why! They seem really confident which is good but it didn't bring what I was expecting unfortunately

Coed Elite........... Can't wait to see this routine in it's Entirety!!!! WOW!!!!! When this routine Hits, WOW again!!!! SE can't wait to see your routine as well!!! These are 2 divisions that I can't wait to see Everyone!!!!:fro:

After seeing Coed Elite doing the piggy back thing; a bit cleaner than SE did it (no shade I swear), I think it's gonna look amazing once SE has their routine completely cleaned up.

Back