All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What does that mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I go to VS, they tell me I'm either in the DDD or E department and they can't help me or go online. I'm clearly a C cup, no double or triple anything. I hate the way they size and eventually stopped evening trying.

Thank you this is so helpful!

welcome! hope it helps! people always scoff if we're talking bras and I say I'm a C cup because they associated that with the average person's full-breasted C... my rib cage is just itty bitty so I'm a 28 C (meaning my boobs are still only 31 inches around LOL)

Sorry to interrupt the ta-ta talk, but I'm really interested to see how different NCA will be without CEA there.

Will it be much different? I'm not shading CEA by any means, but I doubt it'll make the comp drastically different. Take away a few of the bigger name gyms---just throwing names out there; CEA, CA (the black and blue one), GymTyme, Woodland, Rockstar, and Top Gun...the effects may be felt a bit more. Interchange any of those names with similarly big gyms and it'd be the same.

Sorry to interrupt the ta-ta talk, but I'm really interested to see how different NCA will be without CEA there.
They don't usually bring too many of their teams anyway because of the crossover rules.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What is a 34D at VS may be a 34C or 34B at some other store.

Plus I hate how they seem to automatically throw women into a 34 band. I'm not tiny at all but I fit into a 30 no problem, and it was a dramatically better fit than the 34s I was wearing before.

Yes! They always tell me that instead of a 38B I can wear a 34D. No, no, no. Let me tell you, I'm 38 around for a reason and that is never going to fit into a 34 anything...I promise. Not to mention the cups would be humongous on me. Crazy.

Back