All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't understand how on the body suits, to make them full tops it only covers the front and not the back. Is that even legal?

LoT music is just snippets of SE's old ones mixed with some voiceovers. Even the stunt sequences and the format is identical :confused:

i like ladies of teal dance, i dont know how i feel about the music, the tumbling music to me didnt match up at all to the counts they were doing.

Maybe it was a way of cost cutting? Who knows; if the LoT athletes don't care then I can't find it in myself to care.

That being said, I wish them well this season.

WOW, I know there was a lot of talk about the ladies of teal team and how they were doing a throwback routine and people had their feelings about that but seriously they just look so happy to be out there and they really made the past routine parts their own. Love the music and love the routine!

If my kid had a smile on her face like that while doing the routine I wouldnt even mind that it was a throwback routine lol!

Great Job LOT

I like the little ive watched so farbut LOT was really good! (i have been in and out because sundays are my not being at home at all day) but i have time with the worlds teams (i hope. have to go to bed soon so hoping i can get in as many as i can!

Idk why people assume LoT is offended to be paying tribute to SE.. I think it's really just tradition and carrying on the legacy of the gym as a whole. Imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back