All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's like they're trying to trick me into thinking they changed their stance on crossovers with each team having it's own top...

It is cool that they integrated the "old-school" shells and liner type uniforms into a way to make being a crossover more cost effective. you basically just have to buy an extra sparkly bra if you are on another team. except judging by all of these uniforms the "liner" has to be like a sling under the boobs to appear backless and give the sleeves somewhere to attach. it looks somewhat uncomfortable. I hope it's not, because that's a whole lot of kids wearing it.

It's like they're trying to trick me into thinking they changed their stance on crossovers with each team having it's own top...

It is cool that they integrated the "old-school" shells and liner type uniforms into a way to make being a crossover more cost effective. you basically just have to buy an extra sparkly bra if you are on another team. except judging by all of these uniforms the "liner" has to be like a sling under the boobs to appear backless and give the sleeves somewhere to attach. it looks somewhat uncomfortable. I hope it's not, because that's a whole lot of kids wearing it.

We need a CEA parent to come on here and walk us through the whole process...

u5zCKZ.jpg

Ooohkay. The uniforms are gorgeous! All of them! The mesh belly piece is attached to the under part with the sleeves and snaps at the bottom. Basically, the sleeve part is a mesh bodysuit and is backless. The skirt and team specific bra go on top, and viola! Team specific uniforms at a fraction of the cost of buying separate ones per team. The kids seem comfortable. The bras are actually really supportive, so a bra underneath really hasn't been a big need from what I've seen. So innovative!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We need a CEA parent to come on here and walk us through the whole process...

in order to be backless and off the shoulder it has to be sling-like or it'd fall down in the front.. unless it isn't a liner and it's just attachable sleeves? i need pictures of the pieces separately.

ETA: posted this before I saw @mommadonna 's post.

Ooohkay. The uniforms are gorgeous! All of them! The mesh belly piece is attached to the under part with the sleeves and snaps at the bottom. Basically, the sleeve part is a mesh bodysuit and is backless. The skirt and team specific bra go on top, and viola! Team specific uniforms at a fraction of the cost of buying separate ones per team. The kids seem comfortable. The bras are actually really supportive, so a bra underneath really hasn't been a big need from what I've seen. So innovative!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If you're comfortable uploading pictures of the different pieces that'd be really appreciated! This does seem really innovative.

Back