All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the back is gorgeous. Minority here I guess. Lol

No I like it too. I think a big thing with full top uniforms is that they can be really, really hot. Crop tops helped with that, but since they've been taken out of the mix---I think it's important for the kids to have some sort of ventilation than nothing at all. So, for me, the back doesn't bother me.

No I like it too. I think a big thing with full top uniforms is that they can be really, really hot. Crop tops helped with that, but since they've been taken out of the mix---I think it's important for the kids to have some sort of ventilation than nothing at all. So, for me, the back doesn't bother me.
I'm picturing the fingers of bases getting caught in those straps when catching their flyers.

I think the back is gorgeous. Minority here I guess. Lol
Oh I definitely think it's pretty, but as I just can't get behind backless uniforms. Especially not for youth kids – I personally don't think it's age-appropriate. If it covered a teeny bit more or allowed the older girls to wear a crop-top if they needed a bit of support, then I would like it much more.

iypg5g.jpg

Youth Elite uniform! Big Red loved it!!
These uniforms are one of my favorites!!!! Glad she had a great time! They looked awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSX and senior elite are giving me panthers 2015 vibes. I can't with the 4 girls in the squat on ssx.
I'm 90% sure senior elite used part of Panthers mix from 2014 too haha.(not that it matters, just funny you said they were giving you Panthers vibes)

Not seen to many comments about level 1-4 teams so I'm gonna say what I thought and you all are probably fed up of me being on this thread haha!
Berries were amazing (yes yes ma'am)
C4 looked great
Monarchs were perfect like usual
Glitter penguins look good.
Loved lady mermaids and glitter
And youth x looked good like usual!
CP is on Junior Glitter. Thank you for your kind words! :)

I really like youth elite's uniforms. I am glad that more youth teams are using full tops...I think it is more age appropriate.
Youth and Junior teams have to be in full tops this year.

@megsmom without prying too much and entering creeper status...what do the girls on YE do for support with that kind of back? I know youth athletes are younger, but I know I personally would not have been able to wear that uniform at that age.

I love the uniform, I'm just a tad concerned.

Back