All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Panthers used a snippet from a song, & Dj Rizz had the artist of the actual song do voiceovers for SE's mix.
But I've heard that part of the song used plenty of times before panthers used it in 2014
I mean it's still the same song haha it's not a big deal at all I just thought it was funny that she got a Panthers vibe and they're using a song Panthers did 2 seasons ago in the same part of the routine.

@megsmom without prying too much and entering creeper status...what do the girls on YE do for support with that kind of back? I know youth athletes are younger, but I know I personally would not have been able to wear that uniform at that age.

I love the uniform, I'm just a tad concerned.

So far none of the girls have had that problem. My guess would be to find either a clear back strap or the cups that stick on front like pageant girls use.

Anyone happen to have videos of lower level teams performances? Seems like only level 5 teams are posted on youtube from the showcase.
JTV had said that he had 70 videos to upload so you can check out his youtube channel later on tonight maybe? Or maybe later this week..

Thank you for noticing! They've been working hard on that.

My Boy David Petty is there so no doubt him along with the other amazing coaches are slaying their jobs at tumbling instructors. One team in particular I saw had near perfect form. It was a Level 5 team but not one of the "fan favorited" teams. I was thoroughly impressed!

My Boy David Petty is there so no doubt him along with the other amazing coaches are slaying their jobs at tumbling instructors. One team in particular I saw had near perfect form. It was a Level 5 team but not one of the "fan favorited" teams. I was thoroughly impressed!
I noticed that team also but didn't catch their name as I was attempting to simultaneously deflect attempts from my toddler to replace the Showcase stream with the Minnions.

David is one of my favorite tumbling coaches to work with. When I still tumbled. He is absolutely phenomenal. Adam and tad are pretty awesome too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far none of the girls have had that problem. My guess would be to find either a clear back strap or the cups that stick on front like pageant girls use.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I used to be a competitive dancer who was quite busty despite being extremely skinny. I had to wear stick on bras for the most part since most costumes are not bra friendly I'm guessing it's not much different here. It would have been lovely to be able to wear a sports bra but those were saved just for class and rehersal.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I used to be a competitive dancer who was quite busty despite being extremely skinny. I had to wear stick on bras for the most part since most costumes are not bra friendly I'm guessing it's not much different here. It would have been lovely to be able to wear a sports bra but those were saved just for class and rehersal.
Stick on bras are death. That's the only option I saw with Shade's uni and that's exactly why I would be mad if I had to wear it.

Stick on bras are death. That's the only option I saw with Shade's uni and that's exactly why I would be mad if I had to wear it.
I second this. I attempted to wear one for prom. Halfway through pictures, I ripped mine off and asked my friend to just tie the back of my dress unbelievably tight because being double knotted into it was better than wearing that "bra".

I never found them to be to horrible and I had size 30 GGG size breast. I think it's partially what brand you buy I always bought mine through discount dance supply and the same brand ballerinas from major companies purchase.

This is an argument where, "It doesn't hurt me so, it shouldn't hurt you." doesn't work. Stick on and clear strap bras provide little to no support and won't prevent connective tissue tearing and breakdown. While duct tape can be used, sweating takes on a whole new meaning and possibilities for wardrobe malfunctions increase. I tend to think the cutouts and off the shoulder looks are beautiful, however, a well functioning sports bra should take priority and duct tape should never be considered a valid option. Males don't have to duct tape their body parts for cheer uniforms and females shouldn't have to either.

Latest posts

Back