All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No I like it too. I think a big thing with full top uniforms is that they can be really, really hot. Crop tops helped with that, but since they've been taken out of the mix---I think it's important for the kids to have some sort of ventilation than nothing at all. So, for me, the back doesn't bother me.

Could you please tell me how you think about the non-existent ventilation for male cheerleaders?
I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the ventilation argument for unis as long as male cheerleaders are well capable to compete in long pants and a long-sleeved tops with no cut-outs witout problems.

Could you please tell me how you think about the non-existent ventilation for male cheerleaders?
I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the ventilation argument for unis as long as male cheerleaders are well capable to compete in long pants and a long-sleeved tops with no cut-outs witout problems.

I actually don't understand why boys don't have some sort of ventilation worked into their uniforms. I want to say it was Cali Co-Ed or maybe it was Coed Elite; tbh, I don't 100% remember, but the second one of the boys came off the floor at World's the camera caught them taking their top completely off. Like within a minute of leaving the stage. To me, that IS an issue all of it's own.

I've known more than a few male athletes who have complained about how hot they get in the full tops and pants. The fact that nothing has been done about that is kinda ridiculous in it's own right.

I never found them to be to horrible and I had size 30 GGG size breast. I think it's partially what brand you buy I always bought mine through discount dance supply and the same brand ballerinas from major companies purchase.
I'm sorry but I don't believe you one bit. 36 DDD here and I could never even dream of wearing any of that crap abs being supported so I KNOW you wouldn't be able to do that with GGG none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but I don't believe you one bit. 36 DDD here and I could never even dream of wearing any of that crap abs being supported so I KNOW you wouldn't be able to do that with GGG none the less

Do they even make the stick on varieties that big? I used them one for a Prom dress---I also took them off after pictures---and I remember having a hard time finding them big enough and I'm not that big.

Do they even make the stick on varieties that big? I used them one for a Prom dress---I also took them off after pictures---and I remember having a hard time finding them big enough and I'm not that big.
I seriously doubt they do. I think I found one that was "supposed" to be my size when I was prom dress shopping, tried it on, and was like yeah no find me s strapless bra.

ETA: even the strapless bra sucked I'm still salty I can't find one that actually supports me.

Last edited:

I have never seen one bigger than a DD.

I also have a 30 band, and buying bras is extremely difficult. I have yet to discover a sports bra that actually supports well AND allows me to breathe.

And even if you don't think it's causing any issues, the constant up and down movement lack of support causes is still tearing tissue. Of course no bra will completely take that away but being forced to wear strapless/clear strapped/suction bras only makes it worse.

I'm a C and attempted to wear one of those suction bras for a prom dress and that was the ultimate struggle. In dance I got the same ones she was talking about and while it wasn't as bad as the suction ones, it was still awful. They help but not very much.

I mean it's still the same song haha it's not a big deal at all I just thought it was funny that she got a Panthers vibe and they're using a song Panthers did 2 seasons ago in the same part of the routine.
It's not a big deal at all. Lol
I was just adding some details

iypg5g.jpg

Youth Elite uniform! Big Red loved it!!
My goodness! She looks so Beautful and I love the off-the-shoulder look and the YE emblem in the upper corner, looks really clean and athletic...

Back