All-Star Cea Sports Bra On Ebay.. Benefits Susan G Koman For The Cure

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the idea of this. ( Yes, I am aware that it is now ended for an astonishing $226.03..bless the person who has donated that because the cause is great!) Anyways, this makes me think of how much money they would have raised if they "sold" 100+ of these...They could charge the base price of the sports bra and add in a donation price of $10-15 on each one. I know this would be a lot more work in organizing but the outcome would be the payoff. Maybe an idea for a bigger gym out there...I am sure many "fiercers" would jump on the buying of this appareal and more people would be able to reasonably afford 10-15 dollars which is more suitable for many than paying $200+. This does take exclusiveness out of the product in some ways but is a good way for promotion of a gym, a group effort to donate for a good cause, and has "fan" appeal bc they are recieving a product. Just a thought...Congrats to the winner of the bid and to the honor of Courtney's grandmother ( whom the proceeds will be donated in the name of)

$(KGrHqN,!ikE4sbS5mlqBOVYvH(F0!~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqF,!jcE4oMO0e5qBOVYvQV3!!~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!i4E4qcKRVttBOVYvVK8Mg~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!l!E4lyjefnsBOVYvcS3sw~~48_12.JPG
$(KGrHqV,!l0E4mE6eTTDBOVYvdg)7w~~48_12.JPG

LOVE IT! :) <3

After a 2 day bidding war I had the high bid and then someone who did not bid on at all before this made the winning bid with 5 seconds left ensuring that I would not have a chance to increase my bid! I'll have to remember that great strategy for next time, LOL!!! I was going to surprise my CP with it since she is the worlds biggest CEA and Maddie Gardner fan! Best part is some money was raised for charity!!!

Back