All-Star Cea Stunt Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 27, 2012
Hey guy! I am Joe Arredondo from Cheer Extreme's CoEd Elite and I was wondering if we did a Stunt Clinic as a fundraiser, would any of y'all be interested? I know that not everyone live
close-to/in North Carolina but for the ones that do, we would be offering help on partner stunts (boys AND girls), group stunts, and baskets. This also applies to flyers who need more experience in flying and basket skills (double downs, kick doubles, etc.). We have a lot of talented coaches and athletes willing to give their 110% to help you as long as you do!
Let me know! and if y'all have any other ideas for a fundraiser. :)
282245_4200292211812_1690265425_n.jpg

I think a stunt clinic would be awesome for the people that live in NC! I'm sure a lot of girls and guys at CEA look up to this team and would love to get tips and learn new skills and just have fun and feel like part of the team!

As for other fundraisers, you can do the traditional car washes and stuff. I know a lot of gyms do the door to door fundraiser, I'm not sure what they're called though but you sell pies, wrapping paper, and other stuff to family and friends.

Good luck on your fundraising!

Is there a cap on numbers?
Are you thinking just a general clinic where individuals sign up, groups, or team?
How long would the clinic be (making it worthwhile time for teams to maybe travel a little bit to go)?

I think a stunt clinic would be awesome for the people that live in NC! I'm sure a lot of girls and guys at CEA look up to this team and would love to get tips and learn new skills and just have fun and feel like part of the team!

As for other fundraisers, you can do the traditional car washes and stuff. I know a lot of gyms do the door to door fundraiser, I'm not sure what they're called though but you sell pies, wrapping paper, and other stuff to family and friends.

Good luck on your fundraising!
thanks for the tips :)

Can I just say to anyone considering this..it will be fantastic! My level 5 team attended the camp at Jamfest Europe and despite there only being 24? athletes and 2 coaches with 200 athletes at the camp and splitting the team into tumbling and stunting, it was so personal and there was at least 1 athlete per group somehow picking up on everything and going through every skill so well. My team has gone from shaky tic tocks to all 4 flyers of our small senior team hitting solid, along with full ups and inversions! We learned more in 2 hours than we have at any camp over 3 days. Thanks Coed Elite!
Viddy

Viddy

Can I just say to anyone considering this..it will be fantastic! My level 5 team attended the camp at Jamfest Europe and despite there only being 24? athletes and 2 coaches with 200 athletes at the camp and splitting the team into tumbling and stunting, it was so personal and there was at least 1 athlete per group somehow picking up on everything and going through every skill so well. My team has gone from shaky tic tocks to all 4 flyers of our small senior team hitting solid, along with full ups and inversions! We learned more in 2 hours than we have at any camp over 3 days. Thanks Coed Elite!
Viddy

Viddy
I am so happy for you and your team and i hope you do great this year! thank you for your support :)

Is there a cap on numbers?
Are you thinking just a general clinic where individuals sign up, groups, or team?
How long would the clinic be (making it worthwhile time for teams to maybe travel a little bit to go)?

Im thinking that it will be mostly individuals but if arrangements are made, then it can be a whole group thing. Most of the clinics held through CEA are around 2-4 hours long held in a series of 3 days.

A fundraising idea that we do at my gym would be like a "Coed Elite Night Out" type thing, aiming at the younger kids at CEA who look up to your team. We do 2 hours at our gym play games with them, stunt with them, tumble with them, show them our routine and teach them parts of our routine, such as the danced (but slowed down, and some adjustments) this really makes the kids feel connected with the team :)
Hope this helped

A fundraising idea that we do at my gym would be like a "Coed Elite Night Out" type thing, aiming at the younger kids at CEA who look up to your team. We do 2 hours at our gym play games with them, stunt with them, tumble with them, show them our routine and teach them parts of our routine, such as the danced (but slowed down, and some adjustments) this really makes the kids feel connected with the team :)
Hope this helped
thats actually a great idea! ill bring it up to our TM. im sure she'll love it!

can I just second lucyemma and say how great the camp that CoEd Elite put on for us at Jamfest Europe last month! I learnt so much in those two hours and even though there was a hugeee number of people there, it felt like we were being coached 1:1! Thanks for such a great experience :)

Hey guy! I am Joe Arredondo from Cheer Extreme's CoEd Elite and I was wondering if we did a Stunt Clinic as a fundraiser, would any of y'all be interested? I know that not everyone live
close-to/in North Carolina but for the ones that do, we would be offering help on partner stunts (boys AND girls), group stunts, and baskets. This also applies to flyers who need more experience in flying and basket skills (double downs, kick doubles, etc.). We have a lot of talented coaches and athletes willing to give their 110% to help you as long as you do!
Let me know! and if y'all have any other ideas for a fundraiser. :)
282245_4200292211812_1690265425_n.jpg
I would sign my daughter up! I am looking for exactly this for her.

Back