All-Star Cea Team Announcements For 2012-2013 Kernersville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you. I will keep that in mind. But it works both ways. Give the new people the benefit of the doubt. Dont say stuff like "Good screen name. I encourage it's use. " when you don't know someone. And don't jump to conclusions about someones tone of a post. If you think they are being harsh, ask them why they are upset about something instead of trying to start a fight. Most people are here to make friends and learn more about Allstar Cheerleading. At least, thats whats this Shy Lurker is trying to do.:D

Normally, I'd agree. But, once you are on here for some time, you'll realize that A LOT of newbies will come on here and start trouble. Most of us try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it's really hard.

Also a thought, if you were going to be "crushed" by your team placement, wouldn't you want to be somewhere where you could immediately speak to coaches and get their input? I have been upset by a team placement before and I always found speaking to the coach made me feel better. Also by the first practice I loved it, so it's nice being there in person and seeing who would be on your team right away. At least that's how it was for me.

Theres gonna be crushed kids after team placements. This is a competitive sport. This isn't a basketball team in elementary school where EVERYONE gets equal playing time. If your kids are THAT CRUSHED with placements, perhaps you should try High School or a good rec program!

Theres gonna be crushed kids after team placements. This is a competitive sport. This isn't a basketball team in elementary school where EVERYONE gets equal playing time. If your kids are THAT CRUSHED with placements, perhaps you should try High School or a good rec program!

Or try soccer ;) mstealtoyou wink wink

I am so suprised not a single person has posted that the lists started going up almost 2 hours ago...

I am so suprised not a single person has posted that the lists started going up almost 2 hours ago...

Maybe nobody cares but the parents. LOL I don't get the fascination with looking at other gyms tryout results. I mean.....mostly I wouldn't know who's who. Just don't understand it. (Unless your friends tried out. That I get. LOL)

Edited to add.....I meant this answer just in general. It wasn't directed to you personally MomOf2ThatsMe Just used your post as a jumping off point. I didn't make that clear. Hope you didn't think it was directed TO you. :)

Maybe nobody cares but the parents. LOL I don't get the fascination with looking at other gyms tryout results. I mean.....mostly I wouldn't know who's who. Just don't understand it. (Unless your friends tried out. That I get. LOL)

Or you know, there is that one flyer that your 9 year old CP absolutely looks up to, and heard through the grapevine that CEA has been having tryouts, and was curious what team she was on this year...

Back