All-Star Cea Team Announcements For 2012-2013 Kernersville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was actually so sweet and special of them! My daughter's mini team had her name in Disney font and a Mickey Mouse sticker on the back and this certificate that gives you a feel of importance for being chosen for that team-regardless of level. :)

You coming back to Kville anytime soon? Btw, I'm the one you met at the gold party who thought you were IOC :oops:

LoL yes I will be there tomorrow :)

Does anyone else find it ironic that people are copying and pasting CheerUpdates? #justsayin :p

ohh oops i didn't know she still could sorry! any idea why she didn't? not that it matters i'm sure she'll be amazing on ioc:)

No prob! She was saying that with her schedule with classes this upcoming semester that time wise she doesn't know if she could juggle school and the time commitment to SE equally.

No prob! She was saying that with her schedule with classes this upcoming semester that time wise she doesn't know if she could juggle school and the time commitment to SE equally.
ohh well that's understandable!

The Majors Site said she was 15!
really..? she's definitely a senior this year she's been in all the senior pictures i don't know if she's 17 or 18 but definitely not 15 as a senior in high school.

Small Junior looks AMAZING, too bad it seems they won't be going to NCA if the senior teams go because there are 14 crossovers from SE and Coed Elite. I would love to see them at NCA.

Back