Central Jersey Allstars Has A Show???????????????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do you think central jersey should have there own show

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CJA is an amazing team and Patty Ann is an AMAZING coach. And she couldn't get fired for cussing because 1. She owns CJA and 2. have you never heard a coach cuss before? i've been cheering for 11 years and i can garuntee you almost all of my coaches have cussed at least once or twice. Obviously it doesn't bother the girls, or the parents or they would not be cheering there. CJA is a classy, well respected program.

I LOVE all the hate that SE! just got. Like was said earlier....welcome to the boards....

ok so i have been hearing all this talk about central jersey allstars having there own show called "Jersey Cheer" and i decided to watch it and i personally dont think they should have it the coach should get fired because first of all she was cursing at her team and she just over exaderated at everything and that team should not be level 5 because they can bearly hit tick tocs which are level 4 and i think that if they go level 4 they would be much better because level 4 is a more suitable level for them.

dose any one else think that world cup, top gun, stingrays,georgia or any other worlds winning teams would be on there own t.v. show not some bearly nown team that is only known in states PA,NJ,AND DE AND ITS NOT LIKE THERE KNOWN FOR BEING AN AMAZING TEAM THERE JUST AN ORDINARY TEAM JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ORDINARY TEAM THAT YOU SEE AT COMPITITIONS.
I think they're level five because they are the best in their gym, and they DO make it to worlds at least. other amazing gyms like top gun and stingrays don't have their own shows because there to good to have one... they don't want one, and im sure if they did they would....

everytime i went to look for the show i couldnt find it! it never came up on any websites... any suggestions? i would like to see it!

Back