All-Star Champions Cup State Nationals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would you like to attend this competition?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Need More Information

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
For as intriguing as it sounds, I have a hard time believing that many people have actually sent in videos to "try out" for a team. There's sparse discussion of it here and I think their FB page has like 500 likes. I'm thinking for a competition the scale of which they're promoting it would be the ONLY thing everyone was talking about or have thousands of people on the FB page if those numbers were actually going to come to fruition. I know there isn't anyone in our gym who is talking about it and I'll bet my next paycheck I'm (being the only fierceboarder that I'm aware of from our gym) the only one who even knows it exists and we have over 200 cheerleaders in our program. I think CoachTamara is right in that it should've started with one level or age range rather than every age and division.

But, (I'm one of the likes on the page because) I'm still curious to see NC's uniform...if it ever hits the mat :)

What is the actual benefit of being a host gym? Does the host gym have to pay or are they paid for the use of their gym? The deadline for tryout video's have been extended several times, is there somewhere to find out how many different teams/levels there are currently for each state?

Back