Champions League Atl

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They've released the trailer and some info on the website and I feel like in one of Gabi Butler's youtube videos (behind the scenes for the trailer) they announce the date of the actual competition, I feel like it's about a week before the movie release but I don't remember the exact date. Hope this was at least somewhat helpful. :)

Where can we find more info on this competition? I heard buzz talk about it in the summer and couldn't find the logistics of it.

Jenny Goff
Infinity All-Stars
Cheer Director

I realize this is only going to be shown in select theaters on April 10. This would've been a great team activity for Little's team to go to together, even if we would've had to drive an hour and a half to get to the closest theater.
What I'm confused about though is the fact that it's being shown on a THURSDAY at 7:30pm. Which means travel time + movie time + more travel time + school the next day. Cool.

I agree that Thursday is a bit odd. Maybe its normally a slow day at theaters and that's how they were able to book so many? Also seems like very little time to edit, produce and distribute much more than just the routine footage. Even DVDs purchased on site take longer than a week to make and distribute.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back