All-Star Champion's League Autographed Back Packs By Nfinity~

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who picked the charities the proceeds are going to? Some I know why they were picked.. Like ACE's go to the Madeline McTier foundation and Coed Elite's is for Amy's cancer foundation--can't remember the name. Some are make-a-wish, some are local (t&s - Oklahoma tornado relief), and the Ray's just say "stingrays foundation"...is that a real foundation or have they not picked one yet? Did the team as a whole pick the charity or did the coaches? Purely just curious how some teens chose a charity to donate apparently what could be a large sum of money to.

@BlueCat @12stepcheermomma @SamanthaFoor @Mclovin @CAmamakat (I don't know too many other people associated with certain programs, sorry)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I believe it is a real foundation they have set up to help with medical expenses and costs of living, etc for the Rays coach that was severely injured in the car accident last year

Ahh that makes sense. Thanks! I tried googling it, but got several answers that didn't seem likely (or even charitable foundations at all)

ib2IuRaXqAuM8U.gif

Who picked the charities the proceeds are going to? Some I know why they were picked.. Like ACE's go to the Madeline McTier foundation and Coed Elite's is for Amy's cancer foundation--can't remember the name. Some are make-a-wish, some are local (t&s - Oklahoma tornado relief), and the Ray's just say "stingrays foundation"...is that a real foundation or have they not picked one yet? Did the team as a whole pick the charity or did the coaches? Purely just curious how some teens chose a charity to donate apparently what could be a large sum of money to.

@BlueCat @12stepcheermomma @SamanthaFoor @Mclovin @CAmamakat (I don't know too many other people associated with certain programs, sorry)

I think CEA was unanimous about what charity they wanted to support!! But, mostly it was the kids decided/agreed.

Edited to add @Just-a-Mom it is not the comp bow........it was donated for the bag The Bow Ho

Aces is only at $76.If I had money and hadn't JUST gotten the sparkle backpack I'd totally buy it. That's cheaper than a plain unsigned one! GA large coed, MDT Reign, and Gymtyme Rouge are all less than a regular one, and come with free shipping. There are a couple that are just over ($100-110) which isn't far from what they end up with shipping cost. If you want to buy your cp an nfinity backpack I'd hop on one of the ones in the $70 range - cheaper than a normal one and unique! (I think the white is super cool :D)
But the fact that most are in the $100-400 range, I'm thinking it's definitely a troll on the senior elite one. Next highest is Lady Lightning at $530. Smoeds is only like $300 and they have a web show...

It's also two days until the end of the auction. I expect that they will rise in price by then.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you troll on eBay? I can't even look at the people who bid on the item without an account. How can you bid on the item without a credit card?

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you troll on eBay? I can't even look at the people who bid on the item without an account. How can you bid on the item without a credit card?

I believe you don't have to put a CC in until the bid is over $15,000

I believe you don't have to put a CC in until the bid is over $15,000

yes, normally if you are logged into your account you just make a bid and pay at the end if you win the item (unless of course you are bidding $15,000+.) i have had a few items i've bidded on that require you to verify/link you paypal to your account. you still don't pay unless and until you win, though. i guess it's just a verification. i am surprised they didn't do something like that here with such a large, unemployed and without a credit card audience.

It's also two days until the end of the auction. I expect that they will rise in price by then.

I'm sure the well known teams (smoed, lady bullets, panthers) will rise quite a bit but some of the lesser known/newer teams probably won't rise to super high prices. I'm sure theyll still rise though.

A lot of the things posted here make sense..........and yet, I still can't help but hold out hope that it's legit and our teams can donate this $$$ in Amy's honor!!

as INSANE as it seems, for charity's sake, i hope it's legit, too.

and i can't help but wonder if cheetahs had gone and rubbed their sweat and axe body spray on the bag how much $$$ would be spent on it.

Back