All-Star Champions League Movie Or Event?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 10, 2014
Reading more and more about the CL and it seems to me that this is more about the movie than the event! I mean now we have cheer events where you have to pass thru metal dectors? cheerleaders phones removed? I see a lot of money being made with not much consideration to the families of those that are the reason for all the money! The athletes! As much as worlds is a money grab for varsity and usasf at least they dont pat you down before entering the event! I do have to say I love the term "live movie set" it sounds so important rather than we will be shooting this just like any other event does! I hope that at least they give the athletes a dvd sometime since its only one and done at the theater! I know I'm rambling but it just all seems so private and only for those priviledged few.

I'm not a participant but I would assume that kids involved in the filming will get a DVD. Film crews followed some kids at their homes, gyms, etc. for quite some time. It's only right.

The phone thing likely has to do with the fact that it's a MOVIE that is not yet in theaters. They don't want kids recording things.

I went to an advanced screening of one of the Harry Potter films a few years ago. I couldn't have my phone there because it had not been released to the general public yet, and they didn't want any photos or videos released.

As far as the exclusivity piece, it's no more exclusive that say, Majors where you need to be invited.

Back