All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't care where the even will be.
I don't care when the event will be.
I just want to know what the Champion League is.

Thanks.
What, you don't know already? It is only the most talked about event ever to take place, how can you not know? *read with sarcasm.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've been hearing rumors that the Champions League is going to be a no deduction competition… Routines would be given their raw score even if there were bobbles, touchdowns, etc. Of course its just a rumor and hasn't been confirmed, but I don't really like that concept… :confused:

I've been hearing rumors that the Champions League is going to be a no deduction competition… Routines would be given their raw score even if there were bobbles, touchdowns, etc. Of course its just a rumor and hasn't been confirmed, but I don't really like that concept… :confused:

I dont like that idea either..

Like Team A has a HARD routine, but they bust nearly every stunt.

Team B has a moderate routine, and HITS.

Team A wins.. uhm. what

I saw a tweet from an athlete on a team competing at the CL and they said it was basically just a normal competition, but it uses the Worlds scoresheet. But seeing as information has STILL not been released, that could be wrong.

No to Boston! It's an awful location in terms of hosting events. Providence would be fabulous.. it is quite possibly my favorite venue in the area. Even though it gets expensive fast.

I was typing on my phone at the time so couldn't really get into it, but yes, it would be bad. It has the T, which is better for fly-in competitors, but there's really only two possible venues. The convention center, which is on the silver line, not even a real subway line or Agganis Arena which is on the green line - aka the oldest subway in the country and it stinks. There aren't a ton of hotels near either, they're VERY expensive (probably $300+/night) and parking in the city sucks.

But anyway, New England doesn't really make sense anyway. It's too out of the way for pretty much everyone.

Hartford could be big enough. Plus there are plenty of hotels in the area!

Absolute NO to Hartford. No matter how good the EP is, the convention center staff hates cheerleaders and ruins every competition that is held there. And I agree with @Ashley - New England really is not a good location for the CL - especially in the winter!

Absolute NO to Hartford. No matter how good the EP is, the convention center staff hates cheerleaders and ruins every competition that is held there. And I agree with @Ashley - New England really is not a good location for the CL - especially in the winter!

You can't use the outlets! No hairspray or makeup in the lobby area! Go do it in the dark convention center!

You can't use the outlets! No hairspray or makeup in the lobby area! Go do it in the dark convention center!

No lie - and you can't meet in the lobby area in front of the arenas, or drink a bottle of water out there either!

What about Mohegan Sun? That place is awesome. Though there really is no reason to go to New England for this comp.

It'd be cool if the winner of the previous year got to pick where they wanted it held. You want it close to home? Great, well then you better work really hard. Then there's even more of an incentive to win.

I mean the Boston thing was just me throwing out a well known New England/east coast city. I do think it would be awesome if the winner chose where it would be held the next year

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back