All-Star Champions League Updates ( Movie Spoilers )

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are some teams that have been more successful than ones who are competing at this very moment, and they weren't invited. I wonder if politics has and/or will continue to do with certain teams not getting the exclusive invite.
It's only the first year though, and we don't know whether they weren't invited or chose not to go. Im interested to see who is bumped out and who comes in next season though! Who do you think is more successful than these teams and should be in it? I think that for picking 30 teams out of a ton of amazing ones and it being the first year, they did a pretty decent job.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wanted smoed or coed elite to win for coed, SSX or WCSS for all girl. And it turns out those are some of the few that hit so far (minus the CE bobble) so I'm a happy girl :cool:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cheer Updates said Beatles had a minor pyramid issue but everyone else is saying they hit 0.
I'm not even going to bring it up to them because I'm sure I would get a bratty response just like a few other people did today.

Can't believe its 11 and they still haven't finished yet

"Recognize who we are, This is Rockstar"

Back