All-Star Champions League Updates ( Movie Spoilers )

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't understand how they chose the winners? How can smoed win coed, but TGLC is grand champ. I think it's safe to say I'm confused.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't understand how they chose the winners? How can smoed win coed, but TGLC is grand champ. I think it's safe to say I'm confused.

I'm really not understanding how they win Grandchamps and not the division. Smoed hit and tglc didn't so I get how Smoed won (go smoed) but I'm confused.

I think it's like Toddlers and Tiaras pagent, how you can pull for a higher tittle. That's the only thing I can think of.

I would assume top gun had the highest score of everyone, Winning the 10,000. The highest all girl score was wcss and the next highest coed score was Smoed, winning the 5,000.

I think it's like Toddlers and Tiaras pagent, how you can pull for a higher tittle. That's the only thing I can think of.

That's what I thought of with the specialty awards, also wondering if those awards will be part of the movie

Champions League...

98dbpx.jpg

Exactly what I figured right away. I don't get why everyone is freaking out at how top gun didn't win coed but won grand

Because TGLC had the highest coed score so they should have won the coed division.

Plus, did they ever announced the best average score between all-girl and coed? Weren't they supposed to average the all girl and coed scores and announce a winning "Team"?

Saw this on twitter -

Results - small all girl
1- SSX
2- lady bullets
3- lady lightning
4- Generals
5-Rouge
6-Lime

Just when I think I understood lol. I thought it was only one division of all girl. No small, med, and large. I thought it was one all girl winner and one coed winner. Oh and then a grand champ. :help::confused:

Back