All-Star Champions League Updates ( Movie Spoilers )

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had no idea the results were going to be made public before the movie is released. I've already purchased 6 tickets for the movie and the results adjust popped into my newsfeed via Inside Cheerleader. I'm so mad!

Saw this on twitter -

Results - small all girl
1- SSX
2- lady bullets
3- lady lightning
4- Generals
5-Rouge
6-Lime

Results - medium all girl
1- F5
2- Aces
3- Peach
4-Suns
5- Swoosh

Results- large all girl
1 WCSS
2 Panthers
3 orange
4 Senior Elite
Anyone have the video of Sr. Elite? Or is that not legal....

perhaps smoed won coed division because that winner was chosen, not on max points, but percentage of their score that they took. whereas grand champ was given to the team with the highest score?

im making these numbers up...
smoed high score was 99.0 and they got 99.0 or 100% (division champ due to higher percentage).
top gun high score was 100 and got 99.5 or 99.5% (grand champ due to higher overall score).

SE is in last and my heart is broken :(
I'm wondering where those scores came from. CL didn't do divisions. It was AG v Coed so to immediately see a tweet on divisions scores... I'm side eying that. I'd like to see the overall results but I'll wait on something official.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

in case anyone was curious about their charities and not following twitter feeds...

from @InsideCheer...

Shooting Stars won $5,000 for their charity 180 Turning Lives Around!
And your winner of Coed is Cali SMOED! They won for their charity UCSD Moores Cancer Center!
Top Gun won $10,000 for the Jo DiMaggio Children’s Hospital!

I'm wondering where those scores came from. CL didn't do divisions. It was AG v Coed so to immediately see a tweet on divisions scores... I'm side eying that. I'd like to see the overall results but I'll wait on something official.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yeah Idk!! Did someone just take all of the scores and put them in order of division?
Also, I'm wondering if they had to score in a different way to make it more "fair" considering they had small/med/lrg up against eachother? This is totally confusing me lol

Back