All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have attended both years. The first year was a wonderful experience. Last year, not nearly as well run, but I am hopeful that the feedback provided will improve things for this year. Are you attending the regular competition or the actual League competition? I don't know much about the regular competition. The level 5 play-in teams will compete during the day on Saturday and the finalists will advance to the League competition Saturday evening which is when they do the filming for the movie.

So my teams just got bids today for the champions league!!! AHHHHH This would be our first time, any one have any experience with the competition?
We went last year and will be attending this year. With it being in totally different areas, I feel certain the competition will be run differently. Is your invitation to play in?

Did anyone go last year bringing levels 1-4? Curious how it was. I think divisions will be a bit bigger because of this years location

We have attended both years. The first year was a wonderful experience. Last year, not nearly as well run, but I am hopeful that the feedback provided will improve things for this year. Are you attending the regular competition or the actual League competition? I don't know much about the regular competition. The level 5 play-in teams will compete during the day on Saturday and the finalists will advance to the League competition Saturday evening which is when they do the filming for the movie.
our lower level teams won a bid in our level 1 and level 2 team :)

and yes it says stay to play in event we compete sunday only the rest is fun fri and sat
I'm thinking the "stay to play" means it's a stay to play event, where you're required to stay in their sponsored hotels. The "play in" @Fiercecheermom was referring to is for the L5 Worlds teams. Any Worlds team not already a member of The League can compete earlier in the day to "play in" and win a wild card spot in The League.

I didn't realize they awarded bids for the all levels competition. I thought any team could register for that if they wanted. Was the bid to cover the cost of your registration?

We've attended the past two years for the J5 event. My CP says last year's experience in LA was much better than the first year in Atlanta. This year she'll be competing with Panthers in the League's main event and my younger CP will compete in the J5 event with Jags. Our biggest complaint with this event the past two years was the difficulty in obtaining event information from the EP.

I'm thinking the "stay to play" means it's a stay to play event, where you're required to stay in their sponsored hotels. The "play in" @Fiercecheermom was referring to is for the L5 Worlds teams. Any Worlds team not already a member of The League can compete earlier in the day to "play in" and win a wild card spot in The League.

I didn't realize they awarded bids for the all levels competition. I thought any team could register for that if they wanted. Was the bid to cover the cost of your registration?

We've attended the past two years for the J5 event. My CP says last year's experience in LA was much better than the first year in Atlanta. This year she'll be competing with Panthers in the League's main event and my younger CP will compete in the J5 event with Jags. Our biggest complaint with this event the past two years was the difficulty in obtaining event information from the EP.
yes the bid was to cover the registration :)

I love that the Champions League is so fun for the kids. My CP has had a blast the last 2 years. I agree with Quit that I felt the ATL year was a better experience for me as a parent than LA was but my CP loved them both. It's fun to go with your team to the movie event and relive it again. I also think this year it will be a completely different experience because it's a different city. I'm happy it's drivable to us! I'm happy I'll get to go to DC Cupcakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back