Cheer Abletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

206180489160994637_Uak3I07i_b.jpg

This is my Home Cheer Ab Workout

2,4,6, example: Start with 2 crunches and go through the whole circuit then come back and do 4 crunches and keep going until u did 6 of everything (sometimes if I have other things I need 2 do but I still wanna get my workout in I just do 12 of everything)

Crunches
Sit ups
Bicycles
V ups
Hollow Holds
Straddle ups
Pike ups (lay on ur back and lift ur legs up and down)
*at the end do a 20 sec. Hollow hold and plank hold

Does anyone know if this workout actually works? I've done it many times, and I make my cheer team do it, and yes it's hard. But is it actually going to give you cheer athletics abs?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Does anyone know if this workout actually works? I've done it many times, and I make my cheer team do it, and yes it's hard. But is it actually going to give you cheer athletics abs?

Doing this workout alone, no. Having defined abs that actually show is probably 75% what you eat and 25% doing ab workouts.

It works if u keep doing it daily. I do it daily when I don't have places 2 go and I do my Home Cheer Ab Workout 2 sometimes 3 times, it depends because I usually do a yoga workout and a different Ab workout along with the Cheer Ab Workout. Just make sure you do this workout daily two or three times a day and u will see abs starting 2 appear. You could do this workout alone or u could do another Ab workout, whatever works for u.

Abs are made in the kitchen. You need to be eating really well for them to show.

This is definitely true. You can't do the workout daily and eat alot of fatty foods. You have 2 make sure ur eating healthy so u don't eat all the calories u just burned on ur stomach by doing the workout. You definitely want 2 watch what u eat because it will absolutely impact ur abs.

Ex-cp does them - she has not gotten higher than 8 on a good day. This coupled with eating healthy had made a huge difference, she has great abs. I do not think one or the other would have worked as much by itself. I will add though, that this kid of mine always had sick abs - she had a six pack when she was 4 - and it was only once she stopped cheering due to injury that she lost them.

You can do this workout as many times as you want, but if you don't eat healthy and take care of your body it's useless.

This isn't the Cheer Abletics one, but my coaches showed me this and it KILLED me and all my muscle is in my core!

It's called a five minute workout!
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec kick your legs
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec scissor legs
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec "hold the world" (where you have your legs bent and crossed at the ankles, and hold your arms up like you're holding the world)
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec double crunches (legs bent, arms reaching past your knees–kind of like a v-up but with bent legs and arms reaching forward rather than up)
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec v-ups

If you do this and it's too easy, do it with ankle weights and/or a medicine ball.

This isn't the Cheer Abletics one, but my coaches showed me this and it KILLED me and all my muscle is in my core!

It's called a five minute workout!
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec kick your legs
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec scissor legs
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec "hold the world" (where you have your legs bent and crossed at the ankles, and hold your arms up like you're holding the world)
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec double crunches (legs bent, arms reaching past your knees–kind of like a v-up but with bent legs and arms reaching forward rather than up)
30 sec hollow hold
30 sec v-ups

If you do this and it's too easy, do it with ankle weights and/or a medicine ball.

This is awesome. I think hollow holds are soooo hard to hold for a long time. Whoever thinks this workout is easy is amazing !!!

Back