All-Star Cheer Alliance Nyc 12/17 - 12/18

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cinn124

Cheer Parent
May 17, 2014
Is anyone attending as a particpant or spectator? My daughter and I will be there on Saturday to watch. So curious to see how this is run and which teams will actually show up.

I will be attending all weekend with my CP.

These are some of the confirmed teams.

Brandon AS: Sr. Black
Cali AS: Smoed & Black Ops
Cheer Athletics: Panthers & Cheetahs
Cheer Extreme: SSX, Senior Elite, Coed Elite
ECE: Fierce 5 & Fame
Gym Tyme: Platinum
ICE: -Thunder & Lady Lightning
MD Twisters: F5 & Reign
Top Gun: Orlando Angels
Woodlands: Generals & Black Ops
World Cup: Shooting Stars, Suns and Odyssey

play in teams:
Cheer Athletics: Fierce Katz, Swooshcats, Wildcats
Cheer Extreme: Cougars
ECE: C5, Int’l 5, Small Coed 5
Maryland Twisters: Blackout, Cobalt
Stingrays: Apple
Top Gun: TGLC
Twist & Shout: Obsession, Diamonds, Lady Eve
World Cup: Omni

Confirmed Junior 5 teams:
Cheer Athletics Jags
Cheer Extreme Crush
ECE JWow
Maryland Twisters
World Cup Starlites

I just looked at the Facebook page and it said that Flo Cheer will be streaming the Cheer Alliance event.

OK so I'm curious. The play in round starts at 5:40PM and they're selling tix just for that versus the whole day. What is the seating going to be like? Will it be like worlds where they kick everyone out after the regular session? Or will it be a get in where you fit in scenario?

OK so I'm curious. The play in round starts at 5:40PM and they're selling tix just for that versus the whole day. What is the seating going to be like? Will it be like worlds where they kick everyone out after the regular session? Or will it be a get in where you fit in scenario?

They are clearing out the venue between events.

The way I understood it is..... Play in teams compete at 9am Saturday morning. The teams that advance to the Championship will compete again Saturday evening with the junior 5, International 5 and member teams. Saturday night comp starts at 5:40pm. If you wanted to see play in teams at 9am AND the championship event Saturday night you will need to buy a different ticket.

The way I understood it is..... Play in teams compete at 9am Saturday morning. The teams that advance to the Championship will compete again Saturday evening with the junior 5, International 5 and member teams. Saturday night comp starts at 5:40pm. If you wanted to see play in teams at 9am AND the championship event Saturday night you will need to buy a different ticket.
I have tickets for Saturday night. I was just wondering what the seating would be like.

Does Anyone know how much tickets are to go for the whole day?I plan on bringing my 2 daughters. I need to budget good too with train, taxi,food. Will they let me bring any snacks? Tia!

Back