All-Star Cheer America - Houston! (2/3-2/5)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just want to say that fiercekatz were the bomb this weekend. Put on the most perfect performance of any team to walk on the mat this weekend and two solid days of performance. commanders and obsession both great teams to have finished behind so congrats to great coed teams.

So proud of RED!!! Sundays performance was amazing! I have to say Panthers by far were so sweet and so supportive of our team!!!!!! Such class!!!!! One of the panthers (Bailey) gave me her nationals jacket and said we earned it. Cheer Athletics be proud of your athletes , they are such great role models on how we should all support each other in this sport we all love

Just to confirm it so it doesn't become a wildfire rumor...yes IAG was disbanded. The kids were distributed amongst the other teams at the gym. I think one went to 4, a bunch went to Restricted 5 (and they went large).

would love to see a picture of the Jacket. UCA has white jackets for high school and they are always really nice so it isn't too weird to have a white jacket.
You can kind of see it in my avatar pic of cp and her coach. I will post a better pic when i get them uploaded if no one else has yet.

My daughter was on the IAG team and one girl had no team to go to at all due to age. It sucked........

My daughter was on the IAG team and one girl had no team to go to at all due to age. It sucked........

I wondered about that, if the older girls (over 18) went to IOC or got referred to another program. I just found out this weekend at Houston when I asked where IAG was on the schedule :( I only got to see them perform once....

I wondered about that, if the older girls (over 18) went to IOC or got referred to another program. I just found out this weekend at Houston when I asked where IAG was on the schedule :( I only got to see them perform once....

One girl it affected. There was no room on IOC5 by the time they disbanded IAG so she was told she could be an alternate on that team but would not see the mat. She declined. She is a veteran of many years so it sucked.

****added to above post***** The coaches felt terrible about it. The girl it affected understood the disbanding of the team was the right decision to make for the team as a whole. She respects the coaches as they do her. It still sucked and hurt her, but once a Spirit Girl....always a Spirit Girl! It's home forever! <3

Are you allowed to say why it disbanded? If so pleaase explain haha.

What difference would it make?

If the answer was that they couldn't get all the kids to commit to practices?

If the answer was that they couldn't get all the competition money collected?

If the answer was that none of the other teams in the division offered any competition?

If the answer was that the coach was moving or sick or tired?

Etc, etc.

Don't see how any answer has any relevence to anything on the board.

Back