All-Star Cheer America - Houston! (2/3-2/5)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so excited for this weekend. Good luck everyone. Good Luck Generals and Commanders on the bid. Generals are so freaking amazing this year and did a great job at ACA that left everyone talking about how great they were as well as the Panthers. It's going to be great to see if both hit both days, who comes out a Cheer America Champion. Good luck to our friends at Texas as well on Red. They are amazing as well. Eeeeekkk im so excited just thinking how excited I am about this compitition. Great Programs in the big state of Texas and Oklahoma under one roof.

I am so excited for this weekend. Good luck everyone. Good Luck Generals and Commanders on the bid. Generals are so freaking amazing this year and did a great job at ACA that left everyone talking about how great they were as well as the Panthers. It's going to be great to see if both hit both days, who comes out a Cheer America Champion. Good luck to our friends at Texas as well on Red. They are amazing as well. Eeeeekkk im so excited just thinking how excited I am about this compitition. Great Programs in the big state of Texas and Oklahoma under one roof.

Good luck to Generals and Commanders! Its going to be a good competition between RED, Generals, and Panthers all season long!

I wish i was going :( But im thankful to actually have a "relaxing" weekend. Best of luck to everyone competing!! & Safe Travels!

Mclovin i really wish you were coming!!! i'll give you updates if you want me to!

I cant wait to see Obsession as well. Last year being in the same division as them they havebecome one of my fav teams. I remember back when Texas cheer Cored and Obsession won the 2 full paid bids in houston. That was amazing!

Good Luck this weekend to each and every team!!! Such incredible amount of talent heading to the Reliant center.
everyone drive safe!!!

Mclovin i really wish you were coming!!! i'll give you updates if you want me to!

I cant wait to see Obsession as well. Last year being in the same division as them they havebecome one of my fav teams. I remember back when Texas cheer Cored and Obsession won the 2 full paid bids in houston. That was amazing!

Good Luck this weekend to each and every team!!! Such incredible amount of talent heading to the Reliant center.
everyone drive safe!!!

Yes!!! Please send me updates! I am DYING not being there. Thank you so much! Emileigh is actually going. She is driving down with another girl from the team. So I'm very jealous of her! ha

It's here finally. Good luck everyone. It is going to be an amazing weekend. Good luck to my Generals on the paid bid. We can do this. Everyone driving from far away please be safe and get lots of rest. Bring an umbrella. Going to rain all weekend.

can't wait to see everyone! going to be such a good competition. Good luck to all of the level 5 teams competing for those world's bids :)

Good Luck to all the Valley Cheer Elite teams!
Team Arson, Phoenix, & Hellcats! Love you guys!

Back