Cheer Apparel Blowout Sale (cali, Ca, Twisters, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
*********NOTICE. EVERYTHING OF MINE IS SOLD. PLEASE CONTACT MY FRIEND MARISA AT (760)717-6996 IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY CALI ITEMS*********

I'm selling a TON of cheer apparel for CHEAP PRICES. Everything is $5-15...I've got t-shirts, tanks, shorts, and bows. Clothing is from top gym names (cali, ca, twisters, cea, and more) and bows are top quality (cheer bow cotoure, yella ribbon, encore cheer bows). Text me at (858)248-9080 if you want pictures! Also, if you have texted me in the past week I have a lot of NEW stuff so text me again and I will send pics of new stuff. Everything must go!!

ps: TEXT ME, don't pm me because I'm not checking fierceboard. Thanks!

I'm selling a TON of cheer apparel for CHEAP PRICES. Everything is $5-15...I've got t-shirts, tanks, shorts, and bows. Clothing is from top gym names (cali, ca, twisters, cea, and more) and bows are top quality (cheer bow cotoure, yella ribbon, encore cheer bows). Text me at (858)248-9080 if you want pictures! Also, if you have texted me in the past week I have a lot of NEW stuff so text me again and I will send pics of new stuff. Everything must go!!

do u have Top Gun

I'm really interested in the CA stuff but I live in Australia so I can't text you:(
Do u have a kik??

I've texted you 2 times but you've never replied...

Back