OT Cheer Apparel In Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 2, 2010
Hey guys, I'm from the UK and cheer apparel here can be expensive. A pair of basic soffes are £10 which is around $16 and Nike Pro shorts are practically unheard of. I'm vacationing in Orlando in April and I was wondering if anyone who knows the area would be able to tell me if there are any great shops to go to that would sell apparel like this? I coach a community squad in a rundown town so any help with getting cheaper cheer gear would be hugely appreciated :)

Sports Authority will sell Nike Pros -sometimes they will be on sale. There are quite a few of them around Orlando so just do a search to find one near where you will be. Soffe shorts are usually inexpensive there also. Walmart and Target and even some stores in the malls like JC Penney will sell soffe shorts so you shouldn't have any problem finding those especially in April, since the spring/summer stuff will be out.
Platinum cheer gear is located outside of Orlando in Sanford - its a little cheer store that sells all cheer gear - you might find things there you like.

You might also want to try shopping online and having them ship it to your hotel while you there. I've sometimes had to buy something and send it to a hotel in an emergency and I've never had a problem. Just give them all the details and when it arrives at the hotel, the hotel will receive it and notify you.

I was wonderig if there is anyone who would do me a BIG favor. If someone could buy me nike pros and send it to me. I will pay the price and the shipping ofcourse. And I can send you my gym shirt. nike pro is soooo expensive here ::confused:

Back