Cheer Athletics Age Limit - Help?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 16, 2012
I wanna know if there is an age limit on CA? I'm 17 and I wanna go to tryouts buuuuuut I don't live in USA yet and I'm about to start college in my country what if for like 5 years!! :( I don't think its possible but is there any chance? Sorry if it sounds stupid tho.

I wanna know if there is an age limit on CA? I'm 17 and I wanna go to tryouts buuuuuut I don't live in USA yet and I'm about to start college in my country what if for like 5 years!! :( I don't think its possible but is there any chance? Sorry if it sounds stupid tho.

They have open teams that don't have age limits.

For senior teams, you must be 18 or under (cannot turn 19 before August 31st). For open teams, there is no age limit.

Cheer Athletics usually has a variety of open age level teams including Wildcats, Fiercecatz, Junglecats, & Ladycatz. They don't necessarily always field all 4 of those teams however. Wildcats is a consistently fielded open level 5 coed and some years they have also had Junglecats, which was open level 6 coed (not consistently fielded). Fiercecatz and Ladycatz have both been fielded for the past 2 or so years, with Fiercecatz being open level 5 all girl, and Ladycatz being open level 6 all girl.

Their open teams are very competitive, so start working on strong technique in tumbling, stunting and jumping to achieve your dream!

For senior teams, you must be 18 or under (cannot turn 19 before August 31st). For open teams, there is no age limit.

Cheer Athletics usually has a variety of open age level teams including Wildcats, Fiercecatz, Junglecats, & Ladycatz. They don't necessarily always field all 4 of those teams however. Wildcats is a consistently fielded open level 5 coed and some years they have also had Junglecats, which was open level 6 coed (not consistently fielded). Fiercecatz and Ladycatz have both been fielded for the past 2 or so years, with Fiercecatz being open level 5 all girl, and Ladycatz being open level 6 all girl.

Their open teams are very competitive, so start working on strong technique in tumbling, stunting and jumping to achieve your dream!

Thank you so so much!!! ♥ and I'm working every day in my cheer skills! haha :cheering:

Back