All-Star Cheer Athletics Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reminds me of Nike. Maybe they'll get sponsored? haha
Scholarships? :cow:
For real though I feel like the music saying that is going to be awkward. Can't fully judge until next season starts and I hear music though.

I couldn't be more thrilled with Panthers in Large Senior. Makes things MUCH more interesting because there are only 3 spots and 4 big teams. I am saving up for worlds starting tomorrow.

I am sort of upset about Fiercekatz. I really think swooshkatz should take the name! I know that it would be weird at first but so was Wildcats name switching to IOC5.

What happened to the girls on FierceKatz last year? Where are they now? I'm going to miss them in international 5.

Wait...I need to see the token super platinum blonde/ super tan girl on Fiercekatz.
Cheer without her is like missing Big Red from CF Diamondz. :(. Where will she goooo?

Wishing Cougars was a team name... still think my suggestion of AlleyCats is a flaw-free name suggestion... and excuse me while I go die because there is no FIERCEKATZ ! :(

And will somebody tell me what a Level 3/4 is?

Wishing Cougars was a team name... still think my suggestion of AlleyCats is a flaw-free name suggestion... and excuse me while I go die because there is no FIERCEKATZ ! :(

Level 3 stunting. Level 4 tumbling. They're trying to introduce it like Open 4 and 4.2.

Level 3 stunting. Level 4 tumbling. They're trying to introduce it like Open 4 and 4.2.

Thanks! And another question: how does a gym just "introduce" an entirely new level? Do other gyms have this level? And would you have to get it okayed through USASF or something along those lines?

Wouldn't that be...saying they are waiting to see skill progression...they will at least be level 3 but may have enough talent to push on to level 4 by comp season...

Thanks! And another question: how does a gym just "introduce" an entirely new level? Do other gyms have this level? And would you have to get it okayed through USASF or something along those lines?

The USASF introduced Open 4 as a trial division last year for a few select events.

The level 3/4 in the CA list means that they don't know if that team will go level 3 or 4 until the season starts.

Back